“Fabulous lunch!”
Review of Temple Orange

Temple Orange
Reserve with OpenTable
Temple Orange is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Manalapan
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Resort casual is the mode of attire, and innovative Mediterranean-inspired cuisine best describes this sumptuous fare. Seafood takes center stage, but you can also expect choice cuts of beef and, of course, seasonal specialties showcasing local produce. Serving a signature Mediterranean breakfast buffet, plus lunch, dinner, and a Sunday Mediterranean brunch, Temple Orange is popular year-round among residents and visitors alike.
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My husband and I went for lunch here and it was wonderful! The food was fabulous, the service excellent and the ocean views beautiful! We enjoy coming here for lunch on the patio many times each year. The staff are friendly from the hostesses that seat you to the servers who bring you your meal. We always have great food here and service, so it is a favorite place to eat.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel and restaurant staff are all about friendliness and great service. Our breakfast and dinners were delicious with great service and ambiance.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

we ate here several times during our stay and loved it each time. Hunter was a waiter the first night and he set the tone for the week. we went thru most of the menu, everything was perfect

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes you forget what is just around the corner from you. Tonight I decided to go to Temple orange literally 5 min from my house. Best experience ever! From the minute I called in for information to the hostess and my main server Leroy, the attention to details and service is tremendous! I felt like I was like a Michelin food critic and they didn’t fail one test. My glass was never empty everything was to 5 start standard. The food was sublime. Light fresh flavorful and perfect mix of textures.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is worth the ride and the expense . Lovely setting overlooking the pool and ocean . I visited for lunch and tried a soup and entree and both were very tasty and well presented. The waiter Hunter was first class . Friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Order the chicken noodle soup and the oversized cappuccino is so tasty you can skip dessert .