View Kitchen
Pool
Boardwalk to Beach
Walk to Beach
Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sergio S
Kleinburg, Canada
“Save your money!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

First off, I do want to say that the condo building was in great shape, the pool area was well maintained, the grounds were beautifully kept and the beach is one of the nicest I have ever seen. That being said, this particular unit in the building was absolutely disgusting. In fact, we had booked the room for 11 nights but ended up leaving after 5 and fortunately had a friend we could stay with in Naples.

As soon as we walked into the unit we thought something was amiss. It was old, dated and filthy. The sheets had stains on them and my wife and I spent the first night at a Walmart's buying new sheets, pillows towels and cleaning supplies. The sink looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years and the dishes were put away dirty. We ended up using one dish each and washing it by hand after each use. The bathroom was filthy and although there are two in the unit, neither was fit enough to use.

We met another occupant in the building who took us through her unit and it was immaculate, so I know the shape of this unit is not a reflection on any others in the building. Century 21 should be ashamed to be the people responsible for renting this unit. They should decline to do so as it gives them a bad name.

The bottom line is if this is the only unit left in Florida, go to California. I would never stay here again and would never use Century 21 for fear that they could put me in a similar type of unit. By the way, it wasnt cheap. I paid almost $4,000 for this garbage.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: When I left.
Liked least: The condo.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Mar 2013
Sorry for the problems you experienced. You booked from the website and I assumed you reviewed many condos. The owner uses his condo all the time and we do not rent it often. I will let the owner I will also recommend that he upgrades TV's and linens. We have also removed it from the web for availablity until brought up to our standard. We have had 2 other guest over the holiday rent and enjoyed their stay.

Travellers are raving about these Marco Island hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing