We stayed at Olde Marco Inn only two nights, but it was very enjoyable. The 2 bedroom suite was clean, spacious, and nicely updated. We loved the large screened lanai with sliding doors from both the bedroom and the living area. It is a short walk to Snook's where you can have a casual dinner with a water view. Although the nearest beach is a couple miles away, the pool area is nice if you can't get to the beach. The hotel has some very quaint restaurants and shops as well. We really enjoyed our stay and plan on returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. The shops on property include Petit Soleil, Joe's Hideout, Lee Be Fish, Bijoux, Cafe de Marco, Local Color Art Gallery, Island Style Creations, Malenda Trick Studio and a Styling Edge Salon. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida