“Great key lime pie”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stopped in here after a day at the beach for a beer and some ice cream and pie. My husband got a flight of beers and said they were alright. Everything was fairly light, but he said the beers were good overall. I got key lime pie with ice cream and was pleased. The atmosphere was calm and fun with a lot of people at the bar watching TV or talking. It seemed like a quaint little local spot that people stop in at. The service was good and the waiter was helpful in deciding what beer to get. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We visited the Marco Island Brewery on a quiet Monday night and had a very good meal. The beer choices were quite large and their menu has a large variety of selections for every taste. We decided on a pizza and a chicken taco salad and were not disappointed. Our party of three were notable to finish the large pizza nor the salad which was huge and an interesting combination of ingredients.

We had planned on revisiting this location before our vacation ended for another meal but unfortunately Hurricane Irma chased us out of Marco Island before we could.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Sorry had only visited here once last summer for outside appetizers, ate inside last week, had a new waitress who was being trained and it seemed the manager was training several (geting ready for the season I guess) but just didn't have it together, my friend got a fajita, seemed it took a long time to get, she kept turning around everytime a server came out, told her not to hers would be sizzling, but oh no, no sizzle, in fact cold, and her chicken only, had round pieces of chicken, my order was a meatloaf, for the large eaters out there, great deal, my guess was it was 10 ounces of meat, just going to rate ok. They make all of their own salad dressings, which I like normally because then I order Thousand island, but it tasted like mayo with only pickle relish in it, on my next visit to marco, do not think I will go here

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Went with family as it was recommended by a friend of one of our group. I was really disappointed as after two weeks in Naples where all the restaurants we'd visited offered a fabulous choice for gluten free diners, the waitress told me to 'just pick something without it' off the menu. She was friendly enough but there was virtually nothing suitable on the menu (I've been poorly since we ate there so I'm guessing what I ate wasn't wheat free!). Husband had steak which was fatty - again disappointing. Daughter had ribs - she said they were gristly.. the majority of our group who enjoyed their meals had pasta or pizza which did look nice! I'm not fussy and I'm not a 'fine diner' but I've had much better meals during this visit for much less money.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Heard them keep mentioning Bar Bites on the radio. We decided to check it out. They weren't kidding. A great idea for happy hour. Will be eating here more often