“cooking our catch”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

three of us brought our catch of the day here and they cooked it for us.Very good!Bar service was good and I would recommend anyone that fishes to have it cooked here.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My first review on Tripadvisor. We have frequented this restaurant for the past couple of years with a large group of people. We have a child with a food allergy and called to speak to the manager to see what they had on the menu that he could eat. I have never spoken to a more condescending and rude person. Would not provide any information and told us that they would not accommodate any food allergies. I am ok with that, however, when I asked further about specific menu items he said, "We can't accommodate you" and hung up on me. Every establishment we have been to on Marco has been great and the people very friendly. Our group of 20 will never eat at this restaurant again and will make sure to tell everyone we can about the rude manager and horrible customer service. It is too bad since this was one of our favorite places to go in the past. Anyone that runs a business and treats their customers this way is not suited for this line of work.

5  Thank jtodd446
Reviewed 7 June 2017

My family and I visit this restaurant every year during vacation for one of their specialties. They make a Baked Stuffed Grouper that is excellent. It comes with either a caesar or mixed greens salad, a vegetable and either baked or au gratin potatoes. It is so good that this restaurant has been on our list of vacation dinners for at least the past 5 years.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Food was pretty good. Waitress allowed us to split oyster and shrimp plates, so service was good. Prices not bad.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

For the life of me I can't understand the reasoning behind Sue (Owner) to take away the dinning Room wall. This was the worst decision one could make. Now, it's impossible to enjoy a quiet romantic dinner. The noise level is obnoxious to say the least. The once, great dinning experience has become a nightmare. The food is still the same. Good to great. But the noise level is over the top. Friends I know who reside on the island refuse to dine there because of the music. If Sue Ackerman reads this. PUT THE WALL BACK IN PLACE.

2  Thank COURTSHIP1