“Burger and fries!”

Ranked #34 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wife and i just got to apollo condo from PA. Unpacked, hungry, and sunset grille rite at the apollo. Angus burger cooked med rare like we liked. And fries to die for, and litely salted so u can actually eat and enjoy them. 4 thumbs up!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place, food was great as was the service. The fish & chips were great & so was the coconut shrimp, onion rings cooked to perfection.
The French onion soup is the best I have ever had, a must try.
The pies are homemade & key lime is great.
We will return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 3 hours here on a Sunday, watching the games and then the sunset. Food was really good and reasonably priced. Staff was friendly and attentive. Easy to get to. Free parking if your ticket is validated by the restaurant. I'm sure parking is very hard to find in season, though. The parking garage is only for residents. Great view of the sunset from the restaurant/bar. Would definitely recommend Sunset Grille! they do NOT accept AMEX cards...just FYI

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having come down to Marco Island just three weeks after Irma, we were worried that damage on the Iles of Capri would be extensive, and of course it was obvious that a major storm had blown through. But the Island Gypsy survived in good order, and was open when we arrived. I love this place, and in fact we ate there twice in a week. It’s all open to the marina and the warm tropical breeze, and the food was great. Here’s an example – our first night there, the waiter mentioned that they had ultra wahoo from Key West. I had it rare – cool in the middle – and it was terrific with jasmine rice and some great vegetables. One of the best meals I’d had in a long time, and the surroundings couldn’t have been more pleasant. My wife and I split carrot cake – nobody could possibly eat a whole piece themselves – and that, too was excellent. The next time I had fresh triple-tail, with mashed potatoes and a terrific citrusy sauce - perfectly cooked. If that’s a little too much for you, my wife had a fried seafood platter, and it was fresh and delicious and utterly devoid of any hint of greasiness. It’s easy to tell that someone cares about the food here. Anyway, this is a great place to eat and drink. I’m sure it’s a mob scene in season like everything else around Marco Island, but in mid-October everything was just perfect. Perfect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Short walk from the beach to the restaurant on South Beach. Service was friendly. Server suggested coconut shrimp, Philly cheese steak, salads all items were very good. great place to relax out of the sun and watch the dolphins. Didn't make it to sunset, but this was the #1 recommended place to see it.