“Marco week 25”

Ranked #52 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: The Crazy Flamingo has been serving Marco Island for 28 years. It is a VERY, I repeat VERY casual bar setting restaurant that happens to sell delicious food, beer & wine. WE DO NOT Have a wait staff. EVERYTHING is ordered at the bar. We are best known for our Wings, Burgers on Garlic bread, fresh fish and Seafood dishes. Our raw bar of oysters and clams are shucked to order right in front of you.Our steamed pots are popular. If your looking for a VERY relaxed ,casual, sometimes LOUD but always good food... Stop by.. We do not take reservations,some parties come for dinner and stay all night. Enjoy the Island
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Extreme casual, locals and tourist. Great oysters, Uncle Vinnie Steak sandwich, grouper salad, fried ravioli, & poppers! Fan favorite. Kid friendly
Hi Rose K!

Tanyarain611, Smm at The Crazy flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thanks for the review! See you all again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Read reviews and decided to visit. Great atmosphere, order drinks and food at bar but never have long to wait. Reasonable prices and food good quality. Recommend Uncle Vinny's steak sandwich with garlic bread. Awesome! Really friendly staff. Visited twice during our short stay to Marco Island. Give it a try!

Tanyarain611, SMM at The Crazy flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thanks so much for visiting with us and taking the time to write a review! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

My cousins and I were shopping and saw The Crazy Flamingo and decided to have lunch there. We had never been there before and it is such neat looking place. Upon entering the resteraunt (which was not crowded at all) no one greeted us after a few minutes we just sat down at a table after a few more minutes of noone coming to our table I got up and asked at the bar for menus. I took them to the table and we decided what we wanted I went back to the bar and ordered drinks and food. The food was subpar I had the fried grouper, my cousin had a burger the kids had other stuff. We have definately had better at other places. The biggest disappointment for me was the total lack of acknowledgement when we walked in, we were tourists visting from other states and we had never been there and did not know how they operated. There were 7 other people in there besides us that is all. I will never go back there again and I visit Marco Island regularly.

Rose K, Guest Relations Manager at The Crazy flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Jenn,
We are very sorry you were not acknowledge as soon as you entered the restaurant. There is no excuse. It will be addressed. Being a Trip advisor regular I always check out new venues when I am a tourist in new places and I suggest others to do the same. I like to know what kind of service and food to expect. Thanks for your review

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Dear Rose,
Thanks again for ur help ;) we had an awesome day with captn rons jetski tour.

In the crazu flamingo u feel like home.
The waitress was very nice and no question was to much.

We ate a ceasar salad with grouper
And the seafood platter with all kind of stuff on it
It was very tasty and we felt very welcome.

If u want some seafood in an typically American style place, then go there!

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Crazy Flamingo is one of our favorite Marco Island "joints" when we visit. You order your food at the bar, and they let you know when your food is ready. This last trip we had the steak sandwich on garlic bread (forget calories, just enjoy). Our friend had onion rings which were just right, and my husband likes their spicy gumbo. If you want ambience or to be waited on, skip it, but you'll miss out on good food, good music and a fun time.

Tanyarain611, SMM at The Crazy flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

We are happy to be one of your faves! Thanks for taking the time to tell people what we are about!! See you soon!