“Impressed”

Big Al's
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We stopped here for lunch the day we left the island to head back home. I wish we had gone sooner. My father and I got subs, and my sister got a salad. All three meals were great and reasonably priced. When they ask if you want a pickle on the side, say yes! I was very impressed by Big Al's and will definitely be going back when we return for our next vacation.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I am a local. We eat here all the time. Everything is excellent on the menu. Prices are great also.

Family run and a perfect place to go for lunch for excellent food, reasonable prices and wonderful staff

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Happened upon looking for lunch and we are glad we stopped. Ordered two sandwiches and both were excellent. Fresh bread, great meats, crisp veggies and made quickly. The ladies behind the counter reminded me of NY but in the best way.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

In search of a local sandwich shop in Marco Island, we stumbled across Big Al's deli not far from our in-town resort and are definitely glad we found this family-run hidden gem! The location is just off the beaten path and seemed well-known to locals who filled up the place when we went around 1pm. The counter staff were all very friendly and took the time to tell us about some of their specialty sandwiches and recommendations based on our dietary needs. Everything we ordered was prepared fresh and tasted delicious!! The menu is relatively extensive offering lots of different options with all prices being very reasonable. Would highly recommend Big Al's!!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Have been coming to Marco for years and had always thought about trying big als but not till recently, did I know what I've been missing. Visited big als and boy have I found a clean, great food spot. Had a sub and a salad with the best chicken salad on top. Can't wait to try more next time we're back on Marco. Since purchasing a townhouse just blocks away we will be taken advantage of big als great food.