“Excellent meal.”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Amazing food and amazing service. They take the time to listen to you and make your meal memorable. The waiter Billy was very helpful. Explains the dishes in detail. The food arrived at the table with perfect timing. We could not be more pleased with the food, the staff and the venue.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Had to meet a client here it was her choice not mine, I wrote several reviews of this disgusting restaurant none of them good. I need to speak up more in volume to people I’m with and when they want to go here tell them no it’s horrible.
Back to that night let’s start with the rude person seating us it was like we were A bother. No lie almost 10 min went by before some one came to take are drink order.
We ordered apps wagu meatballs and Maryland crab cake. The crab cake tasted off I don’t no it had a funny texture. Meatball was so over salted it was ridiculous so what would help is a glass of water right as our were empty well that took for ever to get refilled ugh. She had tuna for dinner she said it was just ok nothing special, I had the boneless ribeye there is such a thing as chard or just down right burnt this thing was burnt and over cooked. I sent it back at this point I want nothing but to get the heck out of there. I suggested we go else where for desert and coffee and cordials, we did it made up for horrible night. What I don’t get is all the good reviews, I don’t know maybe they purposely screw up my service and food every time I go in the place which is far and few in between and I will now from now in out tell clients friends quittance etc. they want to go to this place don’t ask me there are way better placing on island to go to.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I was part of a large party and we all loved our meals - save one. The wagyu NY strip did not meet expectations, but all others did. My scallops were perfectly prepared. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

It is quiet, romantic, and has wonderful food. I have been there twice now and haven't been disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with friends the other night at Marco Prime. Service was great food was excellent. Steaks were cooked perfectly and delicious. Sides were equally as good and our waiter was attentive courteous but not covering. I can't wait to go back