“Our favorite Marco restaurant!”

Ciao Bella Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We visit Marco once a year and we look forward to our Ciao Bella dinner. Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. The staff is friendly and professional. The food is wonderful. My favorite, the shrimp parmigiana, was delicious as usual. We wii be back next year!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We really liked the decor and atmosphere. Four of us had dinner and the food was much better than some other Italian places on Marco. I had Rigatoni Ariabiatta with chicken. Very good. My wife and one other with us had shrimp scampi and it got good reviews too. Prices are not cheap but I think it was well worth it. You can go a bit dressy here. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Bjmoo10
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Ciao Bella. They have a nice cocktail & wine list. Service was very nicely paced- did not rush us at all. We started with the appetizers of the mozzarella caprese salad and the bruschetta. Both were fabulous. The bruschetta had 4 hefty pieces of delicious garlic bread with lots of red ripe tomatoes- one of the best bruschetta appetizers we have had. We had 2 pasta dishes for our main course. Portions are are plentiful. They also start you with wonderfully warm bread with olive oil & Parmesan cheese.
We would definitely recommend Ciao Bella & we will definitely go back !

Reviewed October 2, 2017

My wife and I visited Ciao Bella with another couple. We had the signature entree, boneless stuffed pork chop, which lived up to its reputation. The other couple had other Italian dishes that were also excellent.

1  Thank Ronald H
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I along with another couple tried Ciao Bella just two weeks after hurricane Irma hit Marco. It was one of the best meals we have had in the island and the staff was attentive, nice and entertaining. Prices are reasonable even with drinks and dessert. We highly recommend Ciao Bella.