All reviews hilton app hilton honors points closet door nice and clean hotel santa rosa hurlburt field walton beach area good size whole week wonderful hotel comfortable beds king suite wonderful stay fort walton hotel is located business trip short drive
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The hotel was bright and cheery, and I am thinking it is a newer property. We arrived arrived after 9:30 pm after a long day of travel from Boston area and a delayed flight out of Atlanta. When we rrived, we were tired and weary and asked the front desk clerk if we could have a late checkout. She said she wasn't authorized to grant our request and would leave a note for the manager on duty the next day. We slept fairly well and went downstairs for coffee early even though we were not really refreshed from a short night's sleep. I asked the front desk woman about a late checkout, and she refused our request stating the hotel was full October 6. Let me just say, I rarely ask for late checkout and have almost 500,000 Hilton Honors points. This woman did not check our record to see what time we arrived the previous evening October 5, did not check to see if I am a Hilton Honors guest, or check to see what level HH we are. I did tell her we arrived late previous evening. She just said no, period.....no level of checking to see if we could be afforded a little extra customer service. Nothing extra. So, this is not a good experience to report. For sure we will not recommend to our family and friends for the wedding party (min. 5 rooms) for future stays. Sorry, Hampton, you blew this one. I do see opportunity for customer service training for this manager, however.

Room Tip: Choose 4th floor
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loist51
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Guest - Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and offer your feedback about your stay. I am deeply regretful that we failed to meet your expectations and that you did not receive the level of excellent service that we strive to provide for all our guests. We will certainly take this opportunity to coach our team on these areas to prevent these issues from occurring going forward. We do hope that you allow us the opportunity to welcome you again and to prove that this was an exception from our normal offerings. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

I chose this Hampton Inn Hotel because of the excellent reviews and rating is has on Booking.com. My fiance and I came down for the weekend to get married on Navarre Beach. We consistently stay at Hampton Inn Hotels because of the consistently above-average experiences we always with them. Once again, we were extremely happy with our stay. The staff were always courteous and helpful. And when a front desk attendant found out we were marrying that Saturday, we came back to find a special surprise left for us on the bed. The house keeping was superb! We had my two step daughters with us and they can be messy but every time we came back in the evenings, the room was spotless. The girls and my husband and I all enjoyed the outdoor pool so much! And the breakfast menu was better than at any hotel we've ever stayed at. We're already planning to come back on our 1 year anniversary. We'll be staying with Hampton again! 10 out of 10 stars!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Guest - Wow! Congratulations! I am so delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us. I am glad to hear that our hotel and our staff were instrumental to make your celebration memorable. I am so glad to hear that your stay was so wonderful, especially during such a special occasion! Yes, definitely looking forward to celebrating your 1st anniversary and also you are welcome to celebrate other special events during the year! Wishing a happy future from all of us at Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach. See you soon. :)

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Good hotel and close to shopping, resteraunts, short drive to beach. They have a pool, gym and free breakfast area. Free coffee 24/7. Rooms are clean, up to date. Complimentary Internet was fast and suitable for my needs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Guest - Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and all the facilities we provided. Maintaining a clean and peaceful environment is one of our priority. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again in the future! Safe travels!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Nice, new, and clean hotel with very helpful and friendly staff and management. The breakfast was plentiful and good and the hotel is quiet. Plenty of parking is available in the parking lot and there are a lot of restaurants near the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear James - Awesome! What an amazing review from an amazing guest! We're so pleased to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us! We also love knowing that you enjoyed all of the wonderful features and amenities that our property provides. We really appreciate the recommendations and hope to see you soon! Best wishes!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Clean, clean, clean. Clean and comfortable room. Clean public areas, Clean and attractive grounds. Lots of parking. Quiet, but convenient location. Breakfast item selection is adequate -- but included with the price of the room. Coffee was excellent and Free. I liked this place---you will, too.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Guest - Wow! What an amazing review from an amazing guest! We take great pride in our cleanliness and our customer service, it's good to hear that we're meeting your expectations. We hope you had an amazing visit and we truly hope you come back and see us again real soon!