“Great pizza!”

Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Mary Esther
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Very good pizza and cut in a different way....Restaurant is nice and comfortable. Great selection of foods to choice from.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This restaurant isn't far from home, so that's a plus. We've gone several times and never had the food or service be of a consistent quality. Sometimes we've received top notch service with timely food delivery, sometimes it's awful on both counts. We've tried picking up pizza to bring home with the same inconsistent result. Last time we were there it was a weekend evening. The restaurant was about 3/4 full. We were seated right away, the server came by and took our drink orders, and we decided what we wanted to eat. When the server came back with our drinks we were informed that the kitchen would not be taking any new orders for 30 minutes!!! It would have been nice to know this before we ordered drinks. I have never had a restaurant tell me that the kitchen wouldn't accept new orders. When we said we preferred not to wait, we were presented with a bill for our drinks. We paid, left, and gave up on going there again.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Service was very slow though the restaurant itself wasn't very busy. I watched as another table's food was set on the counter as it was prepared - first some kind of sandwich, then a few minutes later another sandwich, then a bit later a pizza, then a pasta. By the time they actually served that other table, the initial sandwich had been sitting on the counter a good 10-15 minutes getting cold.

We were with extended family and it took a very long time for the food to come. The rest of our group finally got their food and my husband and I had to wait another 20 minutes for our 12" pizza. We didn't even get our cheese bites until just before our pizza - they would have been nice to munch on instead of staring at everyone else while they ate. The marinara sauce is odd, the thin crust boring. I'd rather have Hungry Howies anyday. The only thing my husband & I really liked was the music (a local radio station).

Reviewed 27 October 2016

County line has been a favorite of ours for years. Was back in town and made a point to stop. Excellent food and service. Great beer selection. Will make a point to stop in whenever in town. Give this place a try and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We always get to go and order the deep dish pizza. I think it takes about 30 minutes for them to make it and it's worth the wait!