“Bad food & service”

County Line Pizza and Pub
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We waited for a quite some time before the waitress even came to take our drink order and then even longer to get our drinks. We ordered our meals, and it took over an hour to get the order and she didn't come to refill our drinks until she finally brought our meal. One person didn't receive his salad to go with his meal until after everyone was done eating. We will not go back.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

While having lunch at a different restaurant, I asked about a good pizza place. They sent me here, and I am glad they did! We ordered out. Got the Chicago four cheese and a large sausage and pepperoni. Both pizzas were very tasty!

Reviewed April 16, 2017

The Chicago style pizza only comes in one size, but is enough to fill 3 - 4 people. It is very good, crust is cooked perfectly. Little pricy, but all Chicago style pizzas are, no matter where you go.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Tabasco pizza is delicious. Perfect crust, toppings and sauce. However, the draft cider at $5.99 a pop was a shock. Especially since I thought it was Happy Hour. Go for the pizza but ask about the draft prices before you order! Service was attentive at first but slowed considerably including a long wait for the check.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I drive by this place all the time and figured what the heck, lets give it a try.

Definitely a bar atmosphere which is fine. They also have outdoor seating which I chose so I could listen in on a work conference call on mute - music inside would have drowned out the call.

Great beer selection and since it was a nice spring day I had one. Ordered a personal specialty pizza and enjoyed my beer.

20 minutes later the pizza arrived and it was great. I would like to come back with my wife and order a full sized pizza and some other food for a try.