“My Favorite Pizza Place for 6+ Years!”
Review of Pizza Bella

Pizza Bella
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I was born and raised on Pine Island, and Pizza Bella has been my favorite place to order carry-out pizza since I was a teenager. The owners are Italian and very friendly, and the pizza is AMAZING. The meat-lovers pizza is my favorite. All the ingredients are so fresh and the flavor is better than anywhere else I have ever been. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the authenticity. I usually order from here for birthdays and any other occasion that I can make an excuse to drop some dough ;) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

A small kitchen and restaurant was like walking into Grandma's. The smells enticed us to move beyond the Pizza and we thoroughly enjoyed two of the dozen Italian entrees. The Lasagna was thick, hot, and saucy. The Eggplant, served over Angel Hair Pasta was perfect with chunky tomato sauce. Both were served with tasty garlic toast. The pizza was just okay, nothing special, other than the noted freshly chopped ingredients. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Limited wine choices.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Mama cooks amazing pizza and pasta. Always fresh and flavorful. We love the Meat Lovers. Must try if you are in Matlacha.

2  Thank David D
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Great pizza, very friendly wait staff, cute little place. My family and I eat here whenever we visit.

1  Thank NoreenNoreen
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is Awesome every thing is Fresh and so good. The cook/waitresses was nice and friendly. BEST PIZZA

1  Thank Amy O

Been to Pizza Bella? Share your experiences!