“Love This Place!”

Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Olde Fish House Marina located in Matlacha Florida, outdoor seating on the water. Seafood Market and Restaurant only serves fresh local seafood right off our boats. Watch the fish being unloaded as you sit and relax old Florida style.
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The food is great, view is too. And if you’re lucky, there will be live mystic!
Great relaxing atmosphere. The staff is great

Lisa D, Owner at Old Fish House Marina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you so much so glad you enjoyed your visit.
Have a Grouperific day!!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Olde Fish House Marina, Pine island Rd., Matlacha, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on my meal and some chatter.
I order some crab cakes and the seafood combo.
Crab cakes. When I was presented with the cakes I thought they were burnt. But when I dig into them they were great. I forgot that as oil is used in cooking it turns dark. But still usable and has no problem as long as the chef knows what he is doing. Bravo!
Now the combo. Fish, excellent shrimp, fried clams, hush-puppy and Cajun steak fries.It was a marvelous meal.
But with a big problem. The cocktail sauce was REALLY old. I know, I have had old cocktail sauce in my own fridge. It was extremely thick. A nod to the server and situation fix.
Ah yes the cole slaw, fresh ,crunchy not overly mayo, very good.
Service up to Parr.
Will be back for more.

Lisa D, Owner at Old Fish House Marina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our establishment, as far as the cocktail sauce it was not very old this happens when there is too much citrus as lemon juice used in the mixture or when mixed in a metal bowl and left we have a new prep person I do apologize I will make sure this looked at more carefully.

Have a grouperific day!!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I stopped by late on a Saturday afternoon after a day of fishing. It was very hot and humid. Old Fish House seemed like an oasis. I had a grouper Ruben that was very good. They had a local IPA, Islamorada Brewing, that was very refreshing. It was a nice surprise to hear a local 15 year old, Ayla Lynn, and her guitar singing country music. Nice to see Old Fish House supporting local talent.
FYI, parking on Matlacha can be an issue, especially if you are towing a boat. No problem here and they have a boat ramp and non-ethanol boat gas.
This is a shorts and flip flop type of place. If you want a fancy dress up kind of place this isn't it.

1  Thank Dansgonefishing

So glad you enjoyed your visit have a grouperific day!!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The Olde Fish House Marina is located in Matlacha, Florida. The building used to be a fish packing house that now is seafood market and full service restaurant with waterfront seating. If you are looking for fresh seafood and open air seating this is the place. We picked a day when the temperature was in the 90’s, so we just had appetizers for lunch. We had the Frog Legs, Crab Cakes and Florida Gator. The crab cakes were Ok but the frog legs and the gator were wonderful. The frog legs and the gator were moist and very favorable. For dessert we had the chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick, a good choice for a hot day.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I am a person who doesn't do seafood or anything like that....I had their grouper fish tacos! Simply AMAZING! We ate there twice and each time I had those tacos out of the 3 nights we were there! We loved it and their island slaw....I raved about it. That by far is my favorite. I only wished I could order it from MO! Highly recommend!

Lisa D, Owner at Old Fish House Marina Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our establishment and supporting family owned businesses.
There is nothing better than fresh local grouper right off the boat. We look forward to your next trip to Florida.....
As we say it here at the Fish House have a Grouperific day......