US$118
US$110
HolidayInn.com
US$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$76
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$146
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$129
  • Beachfront
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$90
CandlewoodSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$144
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
All reviewstoaster ovenmaster suitefull bathattached restaurantoffice managerfront desklarge fridgeconveniently located rightclosed for renovationscan't beat the pricenice furniturea great nights sleepfree breakfast isgreat accessan older propertyseparate roomspull out sofa
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Had a great stay, Carrie and Amber were great, Rooms nice and clean and a great price for the weekend, everyone was friendly, the breakfast was good, Little disappointing on the shrimp and grits,not the Cajun or southern style I am use to

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for such a fabulous review! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay from the room to the breakfast and staff. I will be sure to let Carrie and Amber know what a great job they are doing. I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is the nicest hotel I’ve ever stayed at. It’s extremely clean and very spacious. The bathrooms are very nice and clean too. That’s a major plus. A special thanks to Nelson and Jordan for being so kind and helpful. If I’m ever in Melbourne again, I will definitely be staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you thought we were the nicest hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to let both Nelson and Jordan know what a great job they are doing. I hope that you will stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Rooms were very clean and loved the tile floor since carpet is terrible on my allergies.
We only stayed for one night but everyone was so nice and friendly. Great free breakfast in the restaurant. Eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels and lots more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Glenda,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed both your stay with us, and the complimentary breakfast. I hope that you and your family will stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Absolutely. This will be my stopping point enroute to South Florida. It was perfect and the staff were excellent. They got us in the last room at like 1 am and it was great. The suite setup makes this great for travelers with a family in tow.

Stayed: January 2018
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to get you taken care of early in the morning. I hope that you will stay with us each time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Good rooms with everything that you need. Lovely view over the lake from my room that was at the back of the hotel. Lots of available parking. Great access to the downtown area and to the I95 and road network.
Breakfast was meager with only eggs and sausage being served that was warm. Squeaky springs made for a night of being wakened up with every turn. My room wasn't cleaned during my three day stay, only on the third day were new towels left in the room.

Room Tip: State if a non-smoking room is required
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Steve,
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and will do my best to make sure that we are able to improve for yourself and for future guests. I hope that you will come stay with us again in the future.