2,473 results
All reviews sleep number bunk beds wet bar ocean view pool bar wrap around balcony jacuzzi tub corner room large balcony winn dixie sliding glass rooms face the ocean lou's blues mini fridge living area high floor cocoa beach
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This was my first and will be my last time staying at a Radisson Property. Unfortunately, I decided to choose this resort over the Hilton brand, even being a Hilton Honors member. Big mistake! I live locally, and decided to celebrate my 12 year wedding anniversary with my wife by staying at an ocean front property in the Melbourne area. I normally stay at Hilton properties but decided to change it up. Based on the Radisson property photos while checking reservations, it’s appeared extremely beautiful. Unfortunately. It was no where close. There were odd pungent odors throughout the building. The worst being on the 15th while we went to use the fitness center. As we exited the elevator we were smacked by horrifically strong mold smells and the fitness center had maybe 1 or 2 machines that didn’t have a out of order paper taped to it. At our room on the 12th floor, I must say the view was quite beautiful and the balcony was pretty neat. The room was very spacious as well. However, it appeared that the property is in dire need of maintenance and repairs. There were sections where the ceiling was faking in and drywall repair was incomplete. This left the room nothing close to what is advertised or expected for the rates they charge. The pool, needs help. It was quite dirty and scum build up that made me feel nasty by getting into it. Doesn’t seem it is well maintained. To add to this, the ice machine only worked one evening out of our entire stay. Also, most of the areas which are supposed to be air conditioned, such as corridors surrounding elevator entrances, they were blazing hot! Blowing hot air out of the vents. The elevators were the same way. So much for getting prettied up for an evening. Drenched in sweat by the time we make it to the lobby. I should’ve stayed next door at the Hilton. Oh well. I suppose there’s always the 13th anniversary. Just beware.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan G
Brian C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jonathan G,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Our General Manager has received a copy of your review so he can see the specific areas you mentioned in need of improvement such as the gym and the ceiling. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Please rest assured this is not the typical experience one encounters while staying at the Radisson in Melbourne.
Brian H. Carpenter
Manager of Guest Services

Reviewed September 8, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Brian C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2018