“Curbside”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #126 of 481 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I went for my ahead on schedule. Waited outside for over 15 minutes. This made me confuse because I saw servers walking back and forth and I input my information to identify my car as requested. I received my food with it open and the fries were cold. I asked for the manager and he/she never came. I haven't at here for over two years because of a previous bad experience. I decided to try again and the same disrespect.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

We apologize that your recent curbside experience was not as good as it should have been. Your order should always be cooked correctly and served in a timely manner. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed December 28, 2016

Chili's is often on our list to eat and have a couple of drinks. The food is consistently
great and the staff are always very friendly and accommodating. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and food you recently received at our Viera Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Went for dinner on Saturday. Everything was good, as usual. Portions are big and the service is always good (especially from Krystal in the bar area, she is great!). You can always find something good on the menu and there are so many choices with lots of new dishes. Surprised to find out that the chips and salsa you used to get for free in the bar area was discontinued starting this October. Chili's was one of the only places that did this and it was a nice touch at Happy Hour in the bar.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

We hit it at a bad time with a large group and inadequate wait staff. Long wait for food that wasn't as good as usual. Usually we have a good time here, play some trivia, have margaritas and dinner and enjoy our food. It won't keep us from going back, but it will be longer until next time.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

On arrival we were told the computers were down and we should expect long delays. All I can say is these guys were just as fast as any other restaurants we'd been to on our trip.

Our server was really attentive and kept everything ticking over efficiently. The food arrived time and was expertly cooked (we went to a Chilis another day‎/another town and it wasn't like this!).

All food was really tasty. And...any delays were not obvious to us.