“Sunday afternoon lunch”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #120 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great service, drinks and food. Appears to be very wel managed. We arrived around Noon and I kind of wondered why we were seated where we were. Within minutes, the place was packed and I understood the plan. Well done!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I am not big on franchises but this is definitely my favorite one. Have yet to have a bad meal or drink here. After the movies my husband and I decided to go into the bar and have a couple of beers since it's happy hour and there is always two for one. Service was wonderful.I had the Santa Fe salad my husband had the chicken avocado sandwich and it was wonderful as always.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Wasn't planning on lunch here, but it was raining so hard, decided we might as well wait it out and eat lunch. We got there as they were just opening for lunch. They had many lunch specials that were reasonable and looked good. I had the Tacos with a salad. My husband had the chicken tortilla soup, with a 1/2 chicken avocado bacon sandwich. His sandwich looked terrific and he said it was very good. No way could he of eaten a whole sandwich. The soup was good but a little too spicy. For some that may not be a problem. Mine too was very good, but I only had room for one taco. salad was average and as you would expect for lunch. Overall a good lunch.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Colleen was awesome! Chicken fajitas were very juicy and tasty. We ordered off 2 for $22.00 menu. This is not the closest chillis to my house, but worth the extra miles.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and food you recently received from Colleen at our Viera Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I went for my ahead on schedule. Waited outside for over 15 minutes. This made me confuse because I saw servers walking back and forth and I input my information to identify my car as requested. I received my food with it open and the fries were cold. I asked for the manager and he/she never came. I haven't at here for over two years because of a previous bad experience. I decided to try again and the same disrespect.

We apologize that your recent curbside experience was not as good as it should have been. Your order should always be cooked correctly and served in a timely manner. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experience with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!