“Just had a great lunch there”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #126 of 504 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Chilis is usually a great reliable place for food and our lunch here today was great. The skillet queso and chips is always a great start to the meal. My daughter loves the chicken avocado sandwich there. Our server was great and kept our drinks filled.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I had some fajitas for lunch and they were dee-licious. I had the steak, shrimp, and prime rib fajitas and they were all seasoned very well.
The black beans were tasty also. For some reason though, Chili's has yet to serve good rice. It's usually dry and not very appealing.
Chili's has been a go-to spot for a long time; their food options and prices make it easy to choose to eat there.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We Make It Here Every Other Month As A Date Night. Every Time Has Been Fantastic. The Service Is Wonderful & Very Friendly. The Food Is At Good Prices & The Portions Are Good Sized. The Atmosphere Is Fun & The Specials Are Always Plentiful :).

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Great service, drinks and food. Appears to be very wel managed. We arrived around Noon and I kind of wondered why we were seated where we were. Within minutes, the place was packed and I understood the plan. Well done!

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I am not big on franchises but this is definitely my favorite one. Have yet to have a bad meal or drink here. After the movies my husband and I decided to go into the bar and have a couple of beers since it's happy hour and there is always two for one. Service was wonderful.I had the Santa Fe salad my husband had the chicken avocado sandwich and it was wonderful as always.