US$119
US$84
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
  • Beachfront
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$190
US$172
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$99
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$292
US$263
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanbar and grillfree breakfastappliancescouch
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Torn, wore out hand towel and three burned out light bulbs leave a very bad impression! The metal stool/seat had white spots on top.Then there's the issue of a salad and a bottle of dressing in the refrigerator.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
abvimelbournefl1, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

My Mom and I stayed here in May of this year and I thought the place was kind of dumpy but our room was big and clean. The Beds were comfy and the pool was great. The staff were so nice and we had fun at their karaoke night down in their bar/lounge. Needs updating and repairs but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Starnebula C
abvimelbournefl1, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us and for appreciating your stay with us.
Glad to note that you liked the beds and pool.

We focus on providing a great experience for every guest and on providing value to you as well. We look forward to serving you even better and eagerly await to welcome you.

It is our privilege to serve guests like you.

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for several weeks. In general I was pleased with the staff. They were friendly and professional. My last night, however, was a different story. I had to complain about an employee drinking too much in the bar. I was dismayed at their response. I had to leave the hotel and no refund.

The rooms need serious upgrading. People hanging outside rooms and hallways is common.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Davidb3069
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Not much to say here Absolutely the nastiest hotel i have ever stayed ! My wife had to buy bleach for the bathroom before taking a shower . The bathroom had mole in the corners and the wallpaper was coming off at the floor and you could tell that it hadnt been touched in a very long time Dirty Carpet ,Just a bad experience , it i could have gotten a room somewhere else i would have

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2016

My stay was from a Wednesday June 8th until Friday June 17th. On Sunday night when I returned to my room, the internet and TV was out, I was told they were working on it. Monday same thing and same answer. Tuesday, they at least had broadcast TV up, but internet was spotty. I was told Thursday I could leave without penalty, but I was leaving Friday anyway. Too much trouble for 1 day. When I checked out I was told they would talk to management about compensation. I called 3 weeks ago and asked for management, first she insisted she wrote a refund when I was checking out, no refund. Then she said she would write it, but go ahead ans write a good Trip Advisor review for them, but no credit received in 3 weeks. I will never stay there again, even though I plan more visits to that area in the future.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. If any billing issue remains, please contact us directly for quick resolution. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better.