US$79
US$147
US$128
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$144
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$90
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$74
US$188
US$182
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbar and grillroom was cleanfree breakfastappliancescouch
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I arrived late last night and was greeted by Carrie one of the desk attendants. She was amazing. We talked for a good while before I left to go to my room. I ended up getting the master suite and have to admit I was very impressed. This hotel has been completely remodeled. You can see this from the pictures that I have attached below. It has two full baths a living room, kitchen. It has everything a family will need to have a comfortable vacation. They are still doing upgrades on the outside so depending on when you come expect a little construction in some areas. It was quiet during the night and as I write this review at 9:30 am it is still very quiet. You won't be disappointed. You get a lot for the money. This is true luxury on a budget.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline G
abvimelbournefl1, webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you find us a pleasant place to stay. I’m glad we could satisfy you.We’ll be here for you when you need us again.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

But very friendly front desk people I was in two different rooms they where very clean I would stay they again if needed but I was to please wit the miring noise wit them kids running around and the loud truck drivers they had no respect for other guess but I love to the other side of the building and it was much nice

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
abvimelbournefl1, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you because of kids running and truck driver loud nice. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans see you in Melbourne FL.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Property is dated but well kept up. They have a nice rec room and bar. Pool was clean and well maintained . Great folks working there make it a nice place to stay. My friend and I come every year for the all veterans reunion. Always have a great time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
abvimelbournefl1, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you are our repeated guest. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Sure it's cheap but even if it was free the cost would be to high to stay here. The room was nasty, with dirty stained carpets. The smell was an overwhelming bleach with an underlying smell of something that may have died here. We left in fear of discovering a corpse or becoming one ourselves. People who lingered outside carried garbage bags for luggage and left a trail of beer cans in the parking lot. Of course they did post that the place was under construction while no evidence was in sight of it going on. We we're so happy to go nextdoor​ and stay at the Marriott and sleep in comfort, clealiness and wonderful customer service. I've never been so thankful for a Marriott in my life!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate you staying with us, but I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance lapses you noted. We are genuinely proud of our hotel and disappointed that we let you down in some ways. I hope you will focus on the many good things about our hotel in the future, however, and make us your first choice in the area. We’re committed to getting better every day.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Room and staff were perfect for my needs. Absolutely the best "economy " motel I've stayed at. The beds are as comfy as any high end hotel. The staff truely care about your every need. I would recommend this motel to family or anyone wanting to spend less than $100 per night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
abvimelbournefl1, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for your kind feedback about our your stay with us. I’m glad all your needs are fulfilled by our staff. We take real pride in providing the best possible experience, including friendly staff . I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.