“Happy I Stopped There”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Took my mother in for breakfast. The staff was friendly and accompanying. We had a delicious breakfast. My mother had the 1 2 3 or 3 2 1 meal. It was simple but done correctly. Overall, we were both satisfied and will go back.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Really tasty and well-prepared foods. Good Service. Nice atmosphere. When you meet someone for lunch in Suntree, or just by yourself - Give DIG a try - I think you'll enjoy it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I came here alone around 11am for breakfast/brunch. I was seated immediately in a booth. The restaurant is clean looking. The server was pleasant and attentive.

I ordered The Benny (eggs benedict) with salmon. It was one of the better tasting eggs benedict that I've had even though it felt apart more.

The server even asked if I wanted a to go cup for my coffee, which I happily accepted.

For The Benny and coffee, the bill was about $19.

I would recommend this place and plan on coming back!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I visited this place before heading back to San Antonio. Their concept is farm to table. I ordered the Benny with the turkey sausage and everything was great and fresh. The hollandaise sauce was memorable. I tried my wife's french toast and they were flavorful not short cuts.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Stopped here on our way to Satellite Beach for a late breakfast. I had the meaty breakfast wrap w/seasoned potatoes. It was an excellent choice and was very tasty. The portion size was perfect and it was HOT the entire time I was eating it. A quaint little place that I will definitely stop when in the area again. I have seen recent reviews of spotty service but ours we received was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2017