“OK SOOOO....”
Review of Chart House

Chart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 506 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven
Description: Chart House is a fine dining restaurant serving seafood & steak and famous for their spectacular views. For more than 50 years, Chart House has redefined the ideal dining experience. With 27 waterfront and showcase locations ranging from the historic to the unforgettable, Chart House restaurants specialize in dazzling views, unique cuisine and exceptional service. From fresh fish specialties to slow-roasted prime rib, the renowned chefs of Chart House have tailored a menu that adds a unique touch to local flavors. And the Chart House happy hour is a guest favorite, where guest favor our signature cocktails and delicious bites you are sure to enjoy. Our original Hot Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect end to a memorable dining experience at Chart House. Chart House offers the ideal setting for your next event. We would be happy to assist you with all the details of your special occasion.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Not too many places in Melbourne that have a nice water front view with an equally as nice atmosphere... well this Chart House does.
There was a few of us that went for Happy Hour, ended up out side on the patio which overlooked a marina. Great Happy Hour food! Awesome service(I wish I was able to remember the waiters name☹️) as well.
The food is a Chart House rating! The view is the best for Chart House to be placed in Melbourne . Try it.You willl see.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Good food, attentive wait staff. Very good place to hold a large group business luncheon or birthday party. I have enjoyed all of thesr and a small anniversary dinner with my wife. Great view of Indian River.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took another couple here to celebrate a birthday. Once again we were pleased that the Top Restaurant performed as expected.

They were ready for us with our reservation. The table was perfect. Our waiter, John; knew we were coming and the occasion for our visit. And the meal was prepared as requested.

This restaurant is a little out of our price range but we are never disappointed by their service or the food.

Another good job.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This Location has the greatest service, food and management. From fillets to encrusted Mahi this restaurant is phenomenal! Thank you for always a great evening! ~DHarper

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for dinner based on the reviews. I was very excited to try the grouper. When we arrived we saw there was a valet. I did not expect to valet park but they actually don’t give you an option. You must valet park in order to park in their lot. The restaurant is beautiful and large, but it’s loud in there. I mean it’s really loud. It was packed on a Thursday night at 5:30 PM. I had made reservations but still had a 10 minute wait. I ordered the baked grouper and my counterpart ordered the crusted snapper. My grouper was a bit overcooked, and It really wasn’t that great at all. I had grouper the previous night elsewhere that was amazing. This did not even come close. That said, My counterpart enjoyed the snapper. The view of the water is amazing, so I suppose there is something to be said for that. I would not return. If you go, I do not recommend the grouper. Also be prepared for the noise. You will not have a quiet dinner. All things considered, it’s not worth the expense.

Date of visit: July 2018