2,365 results
All reviews double tree pocket door cookies front desk melbourne beach toilet and shower ocean view living room pool deck first floor nice beach breakfast buffet hot tub beach access poolside bar cocoa beach coffee maker
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a last minute, end of the summer, visit with my children at the Doubletree. The weather was perfect and although the hotel was relatively full, the pool and beach area seemed open and accessible through the the day. The children loved being able to rent boogie boards at the beach for the day and enjoyed frozen drinks created by bartender Jim at the Sea Grapes pool bar. Overall it was a great stay and a spot we look forward to returning to over and over.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ErinP1917, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hello Keltner M,

Thank you for your nice comments! I’m happy to hear that Jim made your stay more comfortable, I’ll pass it on. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront and we look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

This is a fabulous hotel!
Every room has a balcony facing the ocean! The rooms are very modern. Two room suites.
The beach is literary in the hotel. 2 minute walking. Great clean beach.
The pool is really good. Plenty of chairs by the pool.
On the beach ou can rent the umbrella and the chairs.
The hospitality is fabulous! The service amazing.
Every staff member has a great attitude! Very friendly!
The lobby is really nice.
The breakfast area was great! Hot and cold breakfast.
The coffee was really good.
This is a great hotel and definitely the one to stay when you are in the area and want to go to the beach.
Plenty of restaurants within minutes of driving distance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie S, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree Melbourne Beach. I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Even before we arrived, I received a text welcoming us to the hotel and asking if we needed anything. The front of house manager, Bertha, made our stay extra special. For that, I thank her!
When we arrived, our room wasn't ready yet so they provided us a couple beverage tickets. That worked very well. With the exception of 1 bartender, every other person we encountered could not have been more pleasant. Even at breakfast with a staff that was a bit overwhelmed, they still went beyond to make it great. My daughter loved the hashbrowns that Mari brought out for her and the eggs were "perfect". Egg Benedict .. totally exceptional.
Did I mention how clean everything was...
Did I mention that all rooms are Ocean Front
Did I mention they are all 2 Room Suites
Did I mention the exceptional Staff
Did I mention the friendliness... not one person walked by without saying hello
We had an exceptional time at the hotel and can't even begin to cover all that made this special.
EVEN THOUGH
On our second day, in the room next to ours, the occupants broke the fire sprinkler head and send water into 21 rooms including ours. As the hotel was sold out this weekend, they tried to locate rooms at other hotels. While they did find them for most everyone, I think, nothing appealed to us as we had been spoiled at the DoubleTree. We decided at 7:30 that night to just drive the 3 1/2 hours home. The hotel night manager agreed to refund our second night, since we didn't really have one and to add extra points to my account. I don't know what they'll do yet, but based on my experience so far, I'm confident they will handle this correctly. I know we'll be back.

Room tip: Can't go wrong
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello PeterV54301,

Thank you for your nice comments! I’m happy to hear that Bertha and Mari made your stay more comfortable, I’ll pass it on. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront and we look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Beautiful beaches right outside the hotel doors. Every room is beach front. Very walkable beach - quiet. Nice restaurant in lobby for meals. Convenient location. Large rooms with separate sitting area (couch - pull out) and small refrigerator and microwave. TV in bed area as well as sitting area.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hello paulasmith631,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront. I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. We can't wait to have you with us again soon so we can make your next stay worthy of five-stars!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Beautiful Hotel, as a beautiful view, but I expected a better timely matter once staff says "it will be right up" other than waiting 6 hours.I requested extra coffee & pillows. I retrieved the pillows myself, and the coffee came eventually.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront. I’m happy to hear that our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back home soon!