“Something Missing, $ 50.00 error on Check”

Pineda Crossing Bar & Grill
Ranked #32 of 481 Restaurants in Melbourne
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Adult grandson in town and we had a personal celebration, we decided on this place based on past positive experience. We were seated promptly and our server was attentive. This place is participating in a local newspaper promotion and we all decided on the promotion items.
We started by sharing Escargot. I thought it was a little heavy on the garlic, when we got home my Wife was very ill. Definitely too much garlic.
My Wife and guest had the signature crab bisque, both said it was good but was missing salt and pepper, I tried the Caesar salad and it actually had anchovies; very good.
Our entrees were beef and it was cooked well but something intangible was missing. No one could put their finger on it.
When we were getting ready to leave the server came up hurridly and said she had given us the wrong check, the second check was Fifty dollars more. I should have looked closer but did not. When we got home I reviewed it in the lights and believe there was a Fifty dollars error.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times now and every time our dinners were very good. My favorite is the Sea Bass, but the other dishes my family had were a filet and rack of lamb and they said it was excellent. They also have the best hand bread onion rings i have ever tasted. Our server was prompt and very good. The exterior does not have much curb appeal as it is dated looking, but I have to say the food every time we visited has been delicious. Prices are fair to moderate depending on what you order. Dress is casual and they do serve alcohol. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is just a great place. Steaks, sea food, poultry and chops..and the soups are the best, period. Wait staff is like family, attentive yet not stuffy..great spot for small biz lunch or dinner, awesome for good friends, and super for a romantic quiet night of gazing into your dates eyes.
Love the steaks cooked to perfection, as good as the fish!
Suggest arrive early and sit at the bar for one or two, and slow yourself down. This is the place that lets you actually enjoy your dinner.
Price is reasonable, presentation is nice, atmosphere is pleasant.
Hope you enjoy it!
Try the soups!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

If I could give this restaurant a negative number, I would! I don't know what I disliked more about this place, the pretentious waiter, the cheesy decor or the fish that was clearly NOT what they said it was. They also did NOT serve the Brevard flavor! Menu. So... they don't honor their word. My husband and I have been wanting to dine here for a while because of the menu they show in the newspaper. Regret going there, what a disappointment!!!!!

1  Thank julizwilliams
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Staying at Patrick AFB & decided to try a place In Melbourne for dinner. Read about this place & decided to give it a try. Our server was attentive & the atmosphere is nice & quaint. We had their specialty margarita & they were delicious ($10) each. I wasn’t too hungry-I had a cup of the crab bisque & their small salad. They were both delicious. My spouse had the fish & chips. It was good, but only two pieces of fish & too much french fries especially for the price. In fact, we found them to be on the pricey side.