“The real deal-and we've been to India!”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #58 of 437 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“The real deal-and we've been to India!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Taste of India is by far the best restaurant on the space coast and surrounding area. Our family absolutely loves it. I would recommend ordering your meal opposed to eating a buffet. And if you dislike spicy foods, don't avoid Indian food! There are so many options that aren't spicy, and all of them are just as delicious as the next! We went to India about two years ago, and everywhere we went, we compared the food to that of Taste of India! This food is authentic and delicious. There are tons of vegetarian options too. Happy Eating!

• Visited January 2012

Melbourne, Florida
“Best Indian in Town”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Very authentic Indian food. Curry, vindaloo, masala, etc...it's all good. Spicy is one option...but you can tame the flavor more to a milder side. Great selection, all kinds of meats and curry options. It is on the very ethnic side...and it's not for soft stomaches. This is Indian food for real!

Visited February 2012
Florida
“So good! Well worth the drive!”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

My hubby and I had some errands to run in Melbourne (we live about 45 min. south), so I figured we could try out a new restaurant while we were going to be in the area. I was so excited to find Taste of India here on Tripadvisor...I knew that would be the place we would try based on the reviews. And we weren't disappointed! They have an amazing menu, with plenty of vegetarian items for my husband. We ordered the Punjabi Chana Masala and the Navaratan Khorma with a side of the Peshawari Nan bread. Everything was amazing. Plus, the price was so reasonable! We got out of there for under $30, which never happens at our Indian place at home! We will definitely be making a return trip to Taste of India!

• Visited November 2011
“The aroma is only the beginning.”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I really like this place. I have had Indian food in different cities and many different restaurants. Taste of India is really good. I am especially fond of the Tandoori dishes here. The lamb, chicken and shrimp are all great. Order some nan too. I recommend the lamb nan but the garlic nan is quite good too. This is a casual place that I visit at least once a month.

1 Thank StanleyCup10
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great find”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Pappadam waiting for you at the table. Mudillitawny soup average, chicken tiki masala excellent. Complex spices in sauce. Will try to come back soon, to try other dishes.
Large open room, booths and tables. Overheard another table that was pleased with their meal also. Very casual dress.

• Visited October 2011