US$225
Sea View Inn(Melbourne Beach)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$143
  • Pool
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway(Indialantic)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$147
Hilton.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$77
All reviewscookiessunrise roomyellow roomturn down serviceacross the streetbed and breakfastspa poolthe main housecreole roomattention to detailcarriage housemy husband and imangrove suiteselect registryfrench toastwedding anniversarysoft music playing
Reviewed October 16, 2008

We spent one day. Unfortunately it was rainny, but we enjoyed our stay thanks to Port d;Hiver

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2008

My husband and I stayed at Port d'Hiver B&B for our 27th Wedding Anniversary. When we got to our room it was filled with candle light, rose petals, soft music and chilling Champagne. Our daughter and son-in-law, had called a few hours before we arrived and asked for the Romantic Package. It was beautiful!

This is the first time that a property actually looked better in person than it did in the adds and web site. You have to see the rooms to appreciate all the small details. Everything from the bedding, flat screen TV, jetted tub, to the Ocean View was fabulous.

When we arrived we enjoyed afternoon refreshments that included beer and wine, and we had fun chating with the other guest. Later that evening we walked to a wonderful restraunt that the Inn recommended. They even called and made our reservation for us. Coffee, tea and home baked cookies where available around the clock as well as a refrigerator full of sodas and water. In the morning we watched the sun rise on the beach and then had a fabulous breakfast. We chose to eat in the dinning room, but we did have the option to have breakfast delevered to our room.

My only regret was that we could only get away for one night. We have already booked our return trip and we are looking forward to a full weekend stay.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2008

Port d'Hiver stands in a category by itself.
I have never been to a better Bed and Breakfast in my entire life.
It thrives in excellence in every way. My husband and I stayed there for the first few nights of our honeymoon and actually came home early from another b n b in Washington just so we could get back to Port d'Hiver. We should have booked our entire honeymoon there. When we got back the second time, there was a little sign on our door, saying 'Welcome Back Newlyweds" From the beach bikes, to the beautiful rooms and mid day wine-- I could go on and on.
But let me tell you this: When my husband and I came back for our second stay at Port d'Hiver it was right at the onset of Tropical Storm Faye. We were to have breakfast delivered to our room that morning and I thought they would cancel the FREE room service because of the rain, but No! At 10:30 AM one of their amazing staff knocked at door with trays and trays of hot food. She was decked out in rain gear and had the biggest smile on her face. The storm didnt bother her at all. We sat in our bed watching the storm, drinking hot coffee and eating a gourmet breakfast, which by the way, Port d'Hiver accomodated to our vegan diets with no problem.
I also left my phone charger there and they sent it back to me!
Im a Florida resident, but will vacation to Port d'Hiver as often as I can!!

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 10, 2008

My husband and I went to the Port d' Hiver Bed and Breakfast for our 25th wedding anniversary. Staying at this bed and breakfast was even better than we could have imagined. We stayed in the Sunrise Room which was a good size. The room had a large whirlpool tub and a flat screen television that pulled out from the wall. The room also has a private porch which has a view of the ocean. The innkeepers and the staff were extremely kind and met our every need. Every afternoon their is a social with wine or soda (your choice) and a snack. The breakfasts were unbelieveable and extremely filling. They provide you with towels, beach chairs and even bikes! Also, snacks such as chips are available along with water or soft drinks 24 hours a day. There is a pool which is doubles as a spa at one end. This was the best 25th anniversary my husband and I could have had and we highly recommend the Port d' Hiver bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2008

My wife and I recently took a bed and breakfast tour to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary and when we arrived at our destination,the Port d' Hiver Bed and Breakfast Inn in Melbourne Beach Florida ,we were most pleasantly suprised. This magnificent Inn evoked "old" Florida architecture but everything was brand new and emaculate. The Inn consisted of a rennovated main structure, housing a cozy living room, sun room and lovely dining area, 12 luxurious rooms scattered throughout a small fenced and private "compound". Each suite included french doors leading to private verandas, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard with private spa pool. We toured all the suites, and each was unique and beautifully appointed. We selected the "Windward Suite" and were rewarded with rich, red pastel colored walls, hardwood floors, plantation shutters, period antique furniture, a fabric draped four poster "Rice Bed". and a huge spa tub/shower.We knew we were in a very special place.
The Inn Keepers, Mike, Linda, Val and Kay were the most gracious hosts and were always there to serve our every need. Each morning during our stay, we would awaken from a deep comfortable sleep to discover another pleasant day, with a light breeze blowing across our private veranda ,providing a perfect environment for our breakfast "feast." And I do mean "feast". We were treated to the most creative, sumptuous morning meals we have ever experienced. Val and Linda never ceased to suprise us with one of their inspired culinary masterpieces.
We most enthusiastically support and recommend the Port d'Hiver Inn. This is how a Bed and Breakfast should be; beauty and comfort, impecable service, personal and kind hosts!!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple