My wife and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary at Port d'Hiver. I read numerous reviews prior to our stay and I can also say that whatever rave reviews you read, the actual experience is even greater. The rooms and pristine and clean. The bed was as comfortable as our own at home- it is like sleeping on a cloud. The staff are so friendly and helpful not even the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons staff can compete. We enjoyed the evening happy hour (which it truly is) and had the breakfast special each day. What is also very charming is that all the guests are friendly and it was great chatting with them during breakfast and happy hour. My review does not adequately express the quality of the experience at this wonderful place. By they way - the oatmeal raisin and nut cookies that are available 24 hours a day are fantastic. Stay, enjoy and relax.
PS. We are going to try the Carriage House suite on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape your everyday cares at our romantic Melbourne Beach bed and breakfast, a Select Registry Property. Our comfortable yet elegant Melbourne Beach inn is only 200 feet from the Atlantic Ocean featuring luxurious rooms and suites, gorgeous ocean views, a full gourmet breakfast, afternoon wine hour, and a bubbling spa pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. If you are looking for Melbourne Beach, FL hotels or a Cocoa Beach bed and breakfast, the Port D'Hiver is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Port d'Hiver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port d`Hiver Hotel Melbourne Beach
- Port d`Hiver b&b
- Port D'Hiver Melbourne Beach, Florida