All reviews cookies sunrise room turn down service bed and breakfast across the street spa pool the main house creole room attention to detail carriage house my husband and i french toast mangrove suite wedding anniversary soft music playing beach chairs rose petals
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had an absolutely wonderful time! This is one of my favorite trips ever. The bed-and-breakfast is beyond beautiful and every detail was perfect. The first night I got into the sheets I couldn't stop talking about how soft they were. The room we stayed in was Ella belle which is the smallest of the rooms but still beautiful and lets out into a share patio with her neighbor. No one was in the other room so we basically had a beautiful ocean front patio all to her self. We had our breakfast up on the balcony every day and it was so delicious. I ate quite a few cookies throughout the trip because they're just so addictively good people. The pool is small and they keep it warm (between a regular pool temperature in the hot tub) so it is very relaxing. There waterfalls all around that add to the ambience. The staff is so friendly and so helpful. We cannot wait to go back!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Portdhver, General Manager at Port d'Hiver, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

We can't wait for you to come back either! And yes, we agree, our British linens (Peter Reed) are divine! I'm happy that you enjoyed your room, the pool, our friendly staff, the cookies (yum!), and our pretty ocean views. Thank you or your kind review. See you soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We came here for our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect! We stayed in the Carriage Suite and had the honeymoon package - the room was gorgeous, the service was incredible, the staff are delightful, and we had delicious breakfast and mimosas delivered to our room every morning! We were well and truly spoilt and are SO glad we chose the honeymoon package at this beautiful B&B!

Hoping to return for our anniversary next year!

Thank you Port D'Hiver - you did not disappoint!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

The Carriage House is a very special room, mostly reserved for honeymoon'ers or couples celebrating a special anniversary. Being the only guest room in the building, you do have a lot of privacy and the room could not be more gorgeous - walls of shutters and French doors, beautiful ocean views, that amazing soaker tub, etc! We would be delighted to see you all again for your anniversary and are very appreciative of the nice review. Congrats, again - we know married life is treating you well!

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We try and drive over (2 hours away from us) a few times a year. Pure luxury and the classiest place. So courteous and pleasing for your every whim. If you are looking for pampering, privacy and rest, this place is beautiful! I just got back and I'm anxious to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I love that lingering vacation bliss feeling after a wonderful getaway and I couldn't be happier that we could provide that warm-fuzzy feeling again this time. We can't wait to see you again in the future! Thanks for the positive review.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

What an exquisite place! Truly a place to escape and relax.... Amazing staff....incredible service...mouth watering breakfast.....fun happy hour!!!...sumptuous beds....what else is there i asked myself? Well...ocean views and some peace and quiet!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

The rooms are spacious, the food is superb, and the hospitality is outstanding. They go above and beyond to make your stay everything you expect. This was my second visit and look forward to my third, fourth, etc.. Give it a try you won't go wrong.

Room tip: The suites are outstanding.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lorraine085

Thank you, Lorraine! We so appreciated seeing you again and are happy it was another relaxing stay - can't wait to see you again. I hope we are spreading some mattress cheer at your house ;).