“Best Italian food!!;-)”
Review of Ludo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Ludo's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant is an authentic Italian cousin , we have a lot of fresh sea food, chicken ,red meats etc...
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I hardly recommend a branzino its a fish cooked on white wine. A friend of mine told me 'bout this cozy place, my boyfriend and I really had a very nice time having dinner there.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I went to this excellent restaurant, to eat like in Italy, the price was aceptable , the service excellent,I eat lobster pasticcio, it was Amazing, delicios , and I drunk a good white wine, very cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My daughter was in the mood for gnocchi, so Ludo's was chosen. She said it was very good. It was a quaint location off the main drag of CG, and quiet, so we could actually have a semi-private conversation. Ludo himself waiting on us. Service was nice, but I personally found the food just average. I had Lobster Ravioli, which I probably shouldn't have ordered, since it's my favorite while in Maine. Maybe Florida lobster just doesn't do the trick. Bread was room temp. Nothing spectacular, but a nice bistro setting to sit and talk to my UM student without feeling rushed or too noisy. I'd probably eat there again for that reason alone, but I'd choose something else and hope for warm bread.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our party of eight was looking for Italian cuisine and Ludo's was the closest restaurant to our hotel. We were quickly greeted and seated by the owner, Mr. Ludo, who definitely adds authenticity to the experience. We enjoyed the service but the food was average at best - our $35 lobster/linguine plates were dreadfully overcooked and the lobster ravioli almost broke my tooth with shell framents. The tortilini and swordfish steak was VERY good and the clam appetizer was prepared properly. Everything else seemed to lack seasoning and inspiration - except the service.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I were walking around town looking for a nice lunch spot when we found this treasure! I loved the service, I mean the owner who is from Rome came to take our order. He makes all of the pasta right there so yes it did take 20 minutes to get lunch but why not wait for wonderful food. He also had imported fresh mozzarella. My husband had the Brazino Bass and it was the best we've ever tasted. We will come time and time again!