“In one word, Wonderfulllll!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Ludo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Ludo's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant is an authentic Italian cousin , we have a lot of fresh sea food, chicken ,red meats etc...
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you want great Italian food this is the place. I recommend ordering one of their many delicious pasta dishes. Lobster Linguini is amazing. Atmosphere They have Italian Music, and service are wonderful. You will enjoy this restaurant , wine and atmosphere without paying too much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

All of the sidewalk cafe tables were taken so we sat inside. Our server greeted us in Italian. We were not terribly hungry so we split a green salad before our entrees. The lasagna was very creamy and the spaghetti bolognese was on the aldente side the way I like it.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is an authentic italian restaurant. Nice food, not too expensive, not great menu choice but what they do serve is good

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I hardly recommend a branzino its a fish cooked on white wine. A friend of mine told me 'bout this cozy place, my boyfriend and I really had a very nice time having dinner there.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I went to this excellent restaurant, to eat like in Italy, the price was aceptable , the service excellent,I eat lobster pasticcio, it was Amazing, delicios , and I drunk a good white wine, very cool!!!!!!!!!!!