“Massive menu and the food quality was above expectation”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #8 of 124 Dessert in Miami
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2016

I don't normally give the big chains a review, but having sampled some of the local restaurants, I have to call Cheesecake Factory out on the quality of their food. Veg with a crunch, pasta cooked to perfection. Given the massive menu and the large number of patrons, I think they do a great job.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,636)

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Again, a brief escape from daily stress. This time we decided to visit The Cheesecake Factory at Dadeland Mall. Friends had recommended the place. First, it was super hard to find where to park, 15 minutes looking place. After arriving at the restaurant it was full of people and a long waiting line. After 20 minutes, they called us to the table. The attention was really good, the girl who greeted us very friendly and polite, and very fast. Lunch was absolutely delicious, like drinks. I do not like me that much noise, shouting all around you, people talking loudly, running staff working from one side to another. For a romantic place of pleasant conversation, not recommended!!! I like quiet places!!! It not was an excellent visit, too fast and noisy!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Wow - we've been to several Cheesecake Factories around South Florida and for some reason this is the one I like the best. The service is always the best - fast and friendly. Being at the Dolphin Mall it is always crowded but i have never waited more than a few minutes - they really get you in fast somehow!!

The food is just amazing. We love the different Salmon dinners, Hibachi Steak and any of their chicken platters as our favorites but anything we have tried there is fabulous.

Not to mention the CHEESECAKE!! :) wow - what a selection and delicious!!

This location - if you can find parking - is the best!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Have been to several Cheesecake factories so was delighted to find one when shopping at the Dolphin Mall. We opted to eat inside and although the place was huge and there were plenty of empty tables we had to wait for quite a long time to be seated. Our waitress was friendly and pleasant and our drinks arrived quite quickly. Tempted to move outside as we were seated near an air vent and it was freezing. Thought there are hundreds of ‘lights’ on throughout the restaurant it was dark to the point of being gloomy which did nothing for the look of the food and did not set the ambience I am sure they were looking for when planning the lighting scheme. Better lighting please. If you have not been before the menu is like a book, far too long and far too much choice. You lose the will to live after the first 5 pages. The three of us had different dishes and they were all good though the fried shrimp were over fried. I always have a salad and they are excellent, fresh and imaginative but the portions are disgustingly large, an unnecessary waste of food. Annoyingly none of the drinks, especially cocktails, are priced on the menu so on principal we didn’t order cocktails. I like to know what I am going to be charged up front. Never make it to the cheesecake or deserts and never have an appetiser. Perhaps they would be better to do portion control so that people can enjoy a desert? Dark, chilly and gloomy. Good service, good food.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Great food, love the appetizers. love this place. recommended for everyone. dishes are generous. Excellent meats and desserts

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!