“Love this little spot in my neighborhood ”
Review of Cream Parlor

Cream Parlor
Ranked #23 of 124 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

They are such nice persons the owners, they make you feel like home when you arrive. The place is beautiful, vintage and with lots of magical ice cream and desserts.
Love this place

Reviewed September 29, 2017

It's always a pleasure to make good reviews redundant.

There aren't enough good words for Creme. We love Ainsley and Johnny! Naturally I dig any place that features Sweathog magnets. Vinnie Barbarino has been my boyfriend since childhood (I had the lunchbox), so clearly this is a quality kind of spot. The meals are tasty and healthful and best of all, varied. There are plenty of choices for meat eaters and veggies alike. A comfortable and cool spot to have a meeting, hang with a buddy or sit out in the gorgeous garden and have a date with yourself. Johnny and Ainsley are warm, and sososo patient with my toddler bebe and his buddies, I love supporting their wonderful community gem.
Make it a point to swing by.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was excited to visit Cream, as we'd driven by it multiple times and I'd read stellar reviews.

We came by for lunch today, and I ordered the Bacon, Goat Cheese, and Honey Avocado Toast. My husband ordered the Prosciutto Tartine. Those, plus one lemonade came to a little over $27. We were a little surprised as how much the lemonade must have cost (did not see a price listed, nor did we expect it to be almost as much as one of our lunch items).

When I got my avocado toast, I was disappointed to see that there was NO AVOCADO on it, as listed in the description, but instead guacamole. This is not an acceptable substitute, an the two are NOT the same. To be specific, the guacamole tasted exactly like the Wholly Guacamole that they sell at Costco, which, to me, has too much of a vinegar taste, and is too sour. This strong, sour guacamole taste overwhelmed the toast, and I did not enjoy it at all. The bacon was cooked well, thin and crispy, but the toast was too tough/crusty, and it was hard to eat, in general.

My husband's tartine was OK. Again, the toast/bread was too tough/crusty, and it was almost impossible to cut with a knife, and the chewy prosciutto made it awkward to just bite into without cutting.

We were not impressed with either, and I definitely would not pay $7 for the lemonade again, which was OK, but nothing special.

Since the great reviews were mostly for the ice cream, I couldn't leave without trying some. I got one scoop in a waffle cone, and got one of their brownies, as well. This came to almost $11 (what?!).

The ice cream, Magic Mud, was delicious, and the waffle cone was made perfectly. For the price, this was the least amount of ice cream I've gotten, though, which will factor into my decision on if or how often to return here.

The brownie, while HUGE, was at least a day old. The edge was extremely tough, dry, cutting the roof of my mouth, and tasteless. The interior was good, a little less chocolaty than I would have thought, but maybe that's because it was at least a day old. Extremely disappointed for a $5+ brownie.

The service was excellent.

Overall, this place is overpriced and the food menu needs improvement. As someone else mentioned, the menu looked better than it tasted. Stick to the ice cream.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

The place is in a sector of Brickell that you won't give a dime for, but once you walk in you can really tell what you will have (Whatever it is) it will be good.

The place is tiny, but full of heart and personality.
Staff is incredibly friendly and willing to please every desert-wish you might have.

We had some ice cream at the lovely patio, that is always a challenge on a summer night, but after all... we are in Miami, Right?

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

This parlor is simply magical. From its unique and detailed decor choices, it's ice cream creations, the numerous home-baked goods, to its brunch and excellent hospitality Cream Parlor is a stand alone treasure in the Miami culinary scene. What makes this place unique is the amount of love and imagination put into every detail. You can personalize your dessert to create anything your imagination is capable of producing. It will be carefully crafted with love and enthusiasm to make sure your decadent dessert dreams come true. It's always a fun experience to visit and the owners and the employees are so welcoming that you feel right at home. My favorite menu items are definitely their specialty lattes. I'm obsessed with their rose petal latte and their Nutella latte. Brunch is also a tasty treat and I love taking friends and family. I recommend this place for anyone and everyone with a sweet tooth.

Been to Cream Parlor? Share your experiences!