See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We check in the hotel on Monday 6,2018 and we was having a good time untl on Wednesday we left out of the room for fours and came back and my laptop was broken and know one was willing to help me. We was told oh,we have to do some investigation. They are trying to treat me like i lying about that happen while i was gone from there hotel. We called corpate and all they was gave me a claim number and they will get back with me once we checkout. I am very upset and all i know i will call my attorney and let him know before i checkout.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A M
Ana R, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

As we previously mentioned you our housekeeper cleaned the room while you were still inside. After the housekeeper cleaned the room no one else entered the room except for your self.

It is always in our best intention to assist our guests and solve any issue during their stay.

However, after further investigating the incident we cannot relate your laptop damage with any suspicious activity from our staff in your room.

Once again , we apologize if you feel frustrated but we would not take responsibility for the damages on your laptop

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

After reading some terrible reviews I was anticipating something awful however this is not the case. Let's get real this is a no frills hotel and is basic but that is what I expected for the price. We stayed for one night between travelling. Checking in at around 9pm was simple and straightforward,and the young guy on the front desk was particularly friendly and helpful. The King room was basic but clean and included a very comfortable bed and the bathroom had fresh towels. The aircon worked perfectly. We were on the second floor and there were a few planes heard overhead but not overnight and we had a peaceful night's sleep. Breakfast was adequate but again very basic so if you are hoping for a traditional continental breakfast like in the UK I would maybe go out for it. We caught the shuttle bus back to the airport and no problems there. Transport tip: Use Uber as it's considerably cheaper than Miami taxis.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah H
Ana R, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Miami Airport.

We appreciate you took the time to provide us with your feedback.

We hope to serve you again in the future

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

"Fongus and Mushroom Hotel Room 140"
After a looong drive from Orlando, and looking at the reviews, as I ha a 5 year old, I decided via AA employee website to book this hotel. Thought it was an equivalent to La Quinta, but to my big big surprise it was not!
After checking in we decided to leave our bags in the room went for Dinner and then a little shopping back to the Hotel. Upon reaching tha Hotel took my sneakers off went for a leak but stepping in the bathroom, it was drenched soaked in water.
The water sipped till passing the wall to one of the so called "Queen bed" where it was also soaked.
Called the FD and the Gentleman said "I can only help you with towels as We dont have maintenance" asked for another room he replied the hotel was full. Did not even bother with my problem as I told him I had a 5 year with if they could change the room for me. I saw neigbouring hotel..wouldnt mind one night at one of them and come back...but not even that. The service was very very COLD.
SOME IMPROVEMENT: the next day I went over to the FD and spoke again to a young guy.
"Don't worry sir we will fix it and I have it written here since last night." Ok then I said hope it's fixed by tonight as I want a worry free vacation. After I left their lousy coffee and scrambled egg breakfast, we hit the road till midnight. Enterd the room it was better and bearable but still a little wet.
In the morning I passed Breakfast and found the same clerk. Said it was still wet especially along side the wall and bed..above all my grand daughter fell in it during the night.
They have put a blowing Fan...the ones to dry carpets.
Still was wet...yesterday we left and to our surprise we found fongus and little mushrooms spreading in the corner and on the carpet.
I did report it to the same lady who.helped me oit on my arrival on the 28th. Told them dont put anyone in there till they fix it!!
Above all I believe that I got sick because of the bacteria in there!!
Bad QUALITY INN HOTEL, will never stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Julio Alejandro A
Ana R, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your recent stay.

We will share your feedback with our Maintenance department and our housekeeping department to ensure a positive experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We stayed for 1 night before a cruise.This is worst place we have stayed in over 40 years.Check in around midnight. Desk seamed confused and upset,. Room was dark and dirty. Door did not lock securely. Peeling paint and rust everywhere. Bathroom so bad was afraid to use.
breakfast not so good alot

Room Tip: stay some place else
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank threesecons
Ana R, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your recent stay.

We will share your feedback with our maintenance department to ensure a positive experience in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The staff here is a must! They are so helpful and friendly that make you wanna stay forever, like a friend’s house. Breakfast is also good! Room is clean! And it has a good price, nice pool and amenities.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Thank Fábio Henrique ... S
Ana R, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

Was a pleasure having you at the Quality Inn Miami Airport