We had a reservation at this hotel for one night before we picked up a rental car the next day to head for our holiday destination in SW Florida. There was a bit of confusion at the airport as to where to stand to get the shuttle bus as the signs were rubbish, but once we worked it out the mini bus came quite quickly. Check in was smooth with no difficulties experienced like previous reviewers have said. The room was clean and a nice size. One of the reasons for choosing this hotel was because it had an in house restaurant as on previous stays in airport hotels it can be a pain trying to find somewhere locally to get some food especially late at night and when you are jet lagged!! The staff in the restaurant were efficient and the food was adequate for a late night meal before heading for some much needed sleep. We also took breakfast the next morning. It was buffet style and again a lot better than we had experienced previously when staying in airport hotels. We did not experience any of the problems that other reviewers have spoken about. But what i want to give a special mention about is that we checked out and arrived at our holiday destination only to realise that we had left our passports and a fairly large amount of cash and credit cards in the safety deposit box in our room!!!! We called the hotel and had to leave a message with the receptionist for house keeping to check the room the next day as it was too late for them to do it that night. To cut a long story short all our valuables were still in the safe (the room had not been let after us) and they put everything safe in the Managers office until we collected it a week later before catching our flight home. We were so grateful to all the staff but they were very gracious in accepting our thanks. Our faith in the honesty of people in a country that is not our own was greatly boosted. Thank you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER MIA Hotel & Suites is centrally located and accessible within minutes from the MIA airport and Port of Miami. This brand new concept features 144 smoke-free contemporary upscale rooms and suites. Guests may enjoy complimentary amenities such as transportation to/from MIA airport and Wi-Fi. Hotel also offers a full bar/restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, top of the line fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel Miami
- Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel And Suites