“Ribs!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Sparky' Sri s were the best. The staff is attentive and helpful, the sauces are tangy and the beans wee close to perfect. Best of all, Sparky is a charming host. Definitely going back on my next trip to Miami.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

We are from the UK and have seen many episodes of Man versus Food and DDD. The food meets expectations from watching those progammes and more. Service is excellent. I can't wait to return. I docked a point for pricing - I feel this meal is overpriced given the lack of formality which comes with the dining experience.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome! The Tyler sandwich is a must have if you can't decided between the pulled pork or beef brisket. Also, the Jamaican Jerk wings have amazing flavor! Another person in our party had the cheeseburger. I was told that was really good as well. We will go back for the Tyler and because I need to try their Mac and Cheese.
Sparky the owner was really nice and chatted with us and other customers while we waited for our food. Wait staff was also very friendly!
One (negative) it has no lights or signs (that we could see) on the outside. The street it's on is pretty dark. If you aren't looking for it, you'll miss it. But, the amazing smell from the street will let you know you're close.
Highly recommend for some good BBQ

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

I'm not even a big BBQ fan and this place basically conveyed me. I love their wings all flavors are good. The best part is the size on those wings! Fries and craft beers are just the cherry on top!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

I loved the pulled pork sandwiches and the homemade sauces - just delicious. Great value, easy to reach and pleasant service. Will come back for sure the next time I am in Miami and have recommended it already

Been to Sparky's Roadside Barbecue? Share your experiences!