“Romantic and delicious brunch”
Review of Lulu

Lulu
Reserve with OpenTable
Lulu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Main Highway
Description: Lulu in the Grove is a funky neighborhood joint with a sophisticated vibe featuring globally influenced seasonal cuisine and infused drinks. Neighborfood.Lulu is a vision of what an outdoor sidewalk restaurant should be, where Commodore meets Main Highway in the center of Coconut Grove. Adored by locals and out-of-towners, Lulu offers uniquely inspired dishes from local sources. Try a few of our popular tapas like bacon-wrapped roasted dates and goat cheese croquettes. Savor our flavorful entrees ranging from truffle macaroni and cheese, jambalaya bow tie pasta, and chimichurri churrasco. Each dish is prepared especially for you delivered with a smile.Patio and indoor diningFull service barFree Wi-FiWeekend brunchDog-friendlyDaily food and drink specialsHappy hour: Monday-Friday, 4-7pmMonday - Caipirinha night: $4 glass/$24 pitchers. Tuesday - Free wine bottle corkage. Wednesday - Half-priced scotch Thursday - Ladies night: free sangria from 4-7pm
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Christmas morning brunch with an amazing Peruvian pepper laced Bloody Mary. food was deliciious and, even on a packed morning, the service was great.

Sylvano B, Owner at Lulu, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your great review!
Cheers!
Sylvano

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to finally eat at Lulu, it has wonderful reviews but it turned out to be one of the worst and most expensive lunch I ever had. The burger was really dry and not very tasty. The drink was ok and the dessert so so. Nothing memorable about this restaurant. First and last, very dissapointed. This place is one of the most OVERRATED restaurants in Miami.

Sylvano B, Owner at Lulu, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review as it is crucial to me to find out about your experience. As a restaurant owner of 30 years, loving what I do, I am truly upset and sorry about the bad experience you had with us and sincerely apologize. We trust this was only a one-time incident, as we strive on great food, great service, repeat business and happy customers. Please rest assured that I will personally take the necessary steps to remedy the situation, and would truly appreciate if you could take a minute of your time to call me to discuss the incident further and provide me with additional details. Although when customers give us a rating of 2 stars or less, it does affect our rating tremendously, I am thankful to your comments because it is important to be aware in order to be given a chance to remedy the situation and make sure you never have another bad experience again. Please feel free to call me @ 305.710.6751. I would like to make it up to you as you should only have an amazing experience at Lulu. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Sylvano | Owner

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Had to wait for 40 mins for a table but it was worth it, boys loved their steak , I had chilli drizzled chicken noodle salad, a little hot, but delicious. Great atmosphere and friendly staff, will go back!

Sylvano B, Owner at Lulu, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you for your great review.
Please come back soon! Happy Holidays!
Sylvano.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

My husband and I come to Lulu's several times a year. We love the atmosphere and food. We usually come for dinner. There is metered parking along the streets or public lots nearby as well. I usually make reservations before we come because Lulu's is a popular location in the Grove.
This past Saturday we enjoyed a table outside because the weather was pleasant, but we have sat inside as well.
Our waiter took our drink order right away and we ordered a few small plates to start with: kobe beef sliders, crunchy tuna tacos, grilled octopus and the goat cheese croquettes.
The staff is always very attentive and friendly.
We enjoyed our meal and will continue to come to Lulu's when we are in the Grove.

Sylvano B, Owner at Lulu, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank your taking the time to post your great review. We are truly happy you and your husband enjoy our place hope you come back soon!
Sylvano | owner

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

We've walked past thus restaurant countless times while visiting the Coconut Grove area. Finally decided to go in. Very glad we did. The food was excellent, and with the option of a standard size meal or tapas style small plates gives you many options. We did a combo of both, and we both walked away completely satisfied. Will definitely have to remember for next time we're in the area.

1  Thank RonAndRhea
Sylvano B, Owner at Lulu, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

So glad you decided to try Lulu! thank you for your amazing review.
Please come back soon next time in our neighborhood!
Sylvano | owner

Been to Lulu? Share your experiences!