“Great Ribs at a Decent Price”
Review of Shorty's Bar-B-Q

Shorty's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #123 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Allapattah
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Although the "ranchy" feeling of the restaurant felt a bit too contrived, the food was really good. I was a bit concerned when I pulled into the parking lot and saw how full it was. But, I was seated immediately and ordered fairly quickly. I got a full rack of ribs which was only about $4 more than a half-rack. I brought about 1/3 home - though I could have stopped sooner but for the amazing flavor! It would have been nice to have had some options for sides but the platter came with fries, garlic bread, and Cole slaw. I also noticed that there were no BBQ sauce options - just one. I happened to like the one that was available so it was fine. But, I was a bit surprised that they didn't have multiple options.

Still, this was a delicious meal. I would absolutely return to try other options - like the brisket!

1  Thank JSTrip_77

Reviewed April 10, 2017

ordered the onion rings which were very very hard. Couldn't finish. All four people ordered ribs and chicken. Ribs were very very greasy chicken was very dry. French fries from a bag????

1  Thank PeggybNewfoundland
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Excellent BBQ meals in the menu. Price is good. Nice promotions on beers. Try the RIBs and the Onion Rings, really good.

1  Thank Cszepak
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Excellent Barbecue, generous servings, reasonably priced, good service, & family friendly. Our group had a variety of items off the menu & everything was very good.

1  Thank lmathews2016
Reviewed March 10, 2017

The food here is amazing. Great BBQ, we had Brisket, ribs, chicken and all the fixings. The corn bread is sensational, I would have eaten it all vacation long. We downloaded coupons online- but were'nt allowed to use them in store which didnt make sense.

2  Thank TravelGirlChronicles

Been to Shorty's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!