Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove
HolidayInn.com
US$112
US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
US$122
US$109
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$135
Marriott Hotels
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$136
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$86
Cancelon
All reviewscoconut grovevalet parkingcourtyard marriottbayshore drivestarbucks coffeewet barsmall bathroomhigh risewithin walking distancebiscayne bayrestaurants and shopstennis courtsan older propertykey biscaynecoral gablesbay viewan upgrade
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This Marriott is in par with other Courtyards. Miss the buffet breakfast when the breakfast bar line is a 20 minute wait and this hotel does not offer room service. Room was clean and comforable, okay view with partial view of Biscayne Bay. Close to shopping with a 10 minute walk and just a stone's throw to the marina. Stop by the Fresh Market for some great natural snacks. Only downside was noisy air conditioner fan that seemed to rattle.

Room Tip: Mention that you are staying for vacation and prefer a room that overlooks the bay.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Thomas L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we have since taken care of the AC noise in your room

We hope to see you back soon

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I stayed here with a friend the night before leaving on a cruise. It was in a nice location: walking distance to Coco Walk, which has a lot of great shops and restaurants, and an easy ride both from the airport and to the Port of Miami. The hotel itself was quite nice, it offered a lovely pool and cafe. The room was well kept, clean and comfortable. I was able to book it via Priceline for $80. Parking was valet, with a $20 fee, breakfast was a bit pricey and not included.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Stayed here recently for business, marvelous location near the Cocowalk. Lobby is very nice, breakfast/lounge area is nice, and the outdoor seating is especially nice in the evening. A bit of breakfast is included for some (I don't think it's because of Gold status, since everyone in our group received it, probably because we were paying a fairly high business/govt rate of $152/night). Consisted of 1 drink and 1 hot item or 2 cold items. Hot items included a full breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, toast, potatoes. Nice happy hour prices, but don't order a regular cocktail not on the happy hour menu--a Manhattan cost $12 and was poorly made.

Rooms were a bit of a let-down (great view though if you face the ocean). Mis-matched furniture and accessories--my room had three table lamps, all different, dated, and different types of switches. The A/C unit rattled very annoyingly, its cover was held to the ceiling with several loose screws, I could tighten them and reduce it some, but in the end had to turn it off to get some sleep. Carpet was getting worn, overall the room just was a little shabby.

Parking seemed really high to me for a non-downtown property, $20/day

Room Tip: ocean views from upper floors are great, but some noise when sitting on the balcony, from AC units on roof of adjacent building
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

I reviewed your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize if your room did not meet your expectations; we have since replaced some of our mattresses with pillow top mattresses. There is self-parking on the street for 1 dollar an hour and free from midnight to 10am. Valet is 20 dollars per day with free in and out privileges. As a management team we value our guests experience and feedback ad share them with our staff, so we may resolve any issue and improve upon our service standards

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed at Courtyard Miami for a sailing regatta this past week. The rooms were nicely appointed and the balconies were very spacious. However, the rooms were not sound proof, and someone was having a party on the floor above which was really loud. You could also hear people talking in other rooms when you stood in the bathroom!
The entrance of the hotel is up several steps and the hotel does not have automatic doors, which made coming and going with lots of bags a problem if the valet was not available to get the door. There was a wheelchair ramp off to the side. The parking was very expensive; soemthing like $26 for 24 hours. Street parking was available but required feeding meters.
There is a fresh market accross the street and a refrigerator in the room which was helpful with feeding hungry youth sailors.
The water was very hot, but easily adjusted, and the water pressure was fantastic.
We had two rooms, and both of the rooms had lock problems. The locks are battery operated and had multiple failures while we were there, requiring long waits for the mechanic to fix the lock and provide new keys.
My biggest complaint however was the quality of the mattresses. I have stayed at many courtyards, and I have never had such a terrible mattress. They had absolutely no support, and I had to continuously fight the feeling of rolling into the middle of the bed. My daughter and I shared a bed, and we both weigh about 120 lbs., so I do not think our weight was the problem!
The microwave in the shop was not working, so you could not warm up microwavable food purchased in the shop after hours. We ate breakfast at the cafe one morning, and the food was good and the prices were reasonable.
We would stay at this hotel again as it was very convenient for the regatta, but I do hope they upgrade the mattresses before then! I know this hotel was recently changed from a Doubletree to a courtyard, so maybe they have not finished upgrading.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor corner room overlooking the bay
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Thomas L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we have since upgraded our mattresses as well as completed a full renovation

we hope to see you back soon

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I recently stayed at the courtyard Marriott coconut grove (Nov. 26-28, 2011) before I left for a Caribbean cruise. It was terrible! I checked out on the 28th and their shuttle drove us to the port. Upon my return to the U.S. a week later I received a billing statement saying I owed $684 for the 5 nights I stayed plus room service, beer, telephone calls, and a gift card. But I only stayed 2 nights and was out of the country for the other 3 days!!!! When I called the hotel they told me I needed to talk to the assistant G.M... After 2 days of trying to get ahold of him he told me he would "investigate" and call me back that day... 2 days went by with no response so I called back and left a message, again and again and again... It has now been a month and he has not called me back or contacted me in any way!!! Also one of the other ppl I was staying with received a letter from American express asking about a duplicate card request from the card he used at this hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris D

I'm sorry these things happened to you while visiting South Florida, but you did not stay at the Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove during this trip.

If I can be of further assitance please contact me directly