We actually enjoyed our stay there. I needed to book a place for the whole week so I wanted somewhere centrally located (must have a car, though) and relatively inexpensive. The Hampton Inn worked out perfectly. The complimentary breakfast is like something you'd find on a cruise ship -- make your own waffles, a hot bar, variety of yogurt, etc. And the coffee was delicious (and I'm picky about my coffee). The pool is small, but still nice. The gym is an afterthought but I still used it and worked well for me. The people were very friendly. We had one minor mishap - security guy knocked on the door at 6:30 am saying we had called for a plumbing issue, but he had the wrong room. He was apologetic. Beds were comfortable and the TV had HBO. I was in heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn