1,846 results
All reviewscoconut grovepollo tropicalcoral gablesmetrorail stationfree breakfastclean roomsyogurtsouth beachkey biscayneshort driveconvenient locationwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafront desk staffnice staybusiness centercruise port
Reviewed July 26, 2017

My stay at the coconut grove Hampton Inn was a great. From early check in to staff being so curteous and nice. Would definitely stay there again. Room was nice and clean. Internet wasn't good but I didn't need it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear 206yahairat,
We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us so many kind words. We try our best daily to go above and beyond for everyone one of our guest and you got to experience that first hand. Hopefully we are your new home when in Miami & remember making you happy makes us HAPPY!

See you soon,
Miguel Velasquez
Hampton by Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Arrived at 430 am after a 15 hour drive be to find out our room was "not available". They gave me a small room where one of our children had to sleep on the floor. I had called earlier that day to confirm my reservation and let them know how late we would be arriving and no one let me know I didn't have a room, just that everything was confirmed. Day 2 the manager Olga moved us to a bigger room and compensated us for our trouble by paying our taxi fee to our port. This is a issues that is very frustrating for travelers!

1  Thank smoore812
Reviewed July 20, 2017

My family and I did a quick trip to Miami and the staff was very welcoming when I walked in. Check in was easy as well as locating the room. The variety of items for breakfast was the best part as well as a cute cocktail social hour. We had little issue due to a minor rain fall of not hot water. No one informed us of the issue until finally almost 24hr later we called the desk because nothing changed by this time to be told the water heater shut down. You would think a hotel would have back up and or a generator but I guess not. It was fixed shortly after we finally brought it up to the staff thank goodness cuz we at least wasn't stinky the day we left.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MiguelV2800, Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay and for your positive rating of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed our breakfast and happy hour! Sorry for the inconvenience you encountered with our hot water and I am glad we fixed it on time! I look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in town.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We actually enjoyed our stay there. I needed to book a place for the whole week so I wanted somewhere centrally located (must have a car, though) and relatively inexpensive. The Hampton Inn worked out perfectly. The complimentary breakfast is like something you'd find on a cruise ship -- make your own waffles, a hot bar, variety of yogurt, etc. And the coffee was delicious (and I'm picky about my coffee). The pool is small, but still nice. The gym is an afterthought but I still used it and worked well for me. The people were very friendly. We had one minor mishap - security guy knocked on the door at 6:30 am saying we had called for a plumbing issue, but he had the wrong room. He was apologetic. Beds were comfortable and the TV had HBO. I was in heaven.

Room Tip: Go for views to the east.

Dear Susarc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay and for your positive rating of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and HBO! I look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in town.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This hotel is located very close to Coconut Grove, with all it's restaurants and shopping, but far enough that it is not noisy and overpriced. The hotel is updated, clean and comfortable with a small pool and breakfast area. There are 2 parking lots (open air and underground) and they can fill up quickly in season but I have never not been able to park. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is average at best but they do have an evening reception with small hors d'overes and beer/wine. A nice local restaurant named Berries is right around the corner where you can get a great breakfast, lunch or dinner if you don't want to head to the Grove.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Diana G

Dear Diana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay and for your positive rating of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and the friendly service we provide! We believe in appreciating every guest and making their stay the best! I look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in town.