We stayed one night following a long flight. Easy access from the airport, the hotel offers a 'happy hour' from 5-7 PM, which was all we needed and saved us going out for dinner. Good selection of nibbles, as well as beer and wine, in addition to non-alcoholic beverages. The room was well appointed and very comfortable, a big bathroom and well laid out. Breakfast also included and the hotel offers pre-prepared to go bags for those on the run and no time for breakfast. Hot beverages (coffee, tea and hot chocolate) available all the time. Recommended if you're looking in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn