Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Element.com
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Symara S

Great for a quick business trip

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 14, 2024
Stayed for a quick business trip - area felt safe during the day and walking access to tons of nice restaurants/cool bars/and shopping. Finding the hotel was a bit confusing as it is shared with a Westin, but Lydiana made my stay a breeze! She was able to help me navigate the area and made sure my Uber eats deliveries were received at the right area.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
General Manager, Marketing at Element Miami Brickell, responded to this review
Responded Mar 15, 2024
Dear symaras2024,

Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Reflections like yours, highlighting strengths and opportunities, allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly service and convenient location on your business trip. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, and we hope to host you again soon.

Best,
  • Official Site
0.8 km from Element Miami Brickell
10.1 km from Element Miami Brickell
Free parking
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
C$191
  • Hampton
    C$292
0.5 km from Element Miami Brickell
View more hotels in Miami
All reviews ac hotel the hotel manager people mover housekeeping staff excellent hotel free breakfast brickell dishwasher accommodations gym
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2024

I love Marriott hotels, however the customer service at this Element is terrible. Upon check in I was advised because I was using Bonvoy points I could not check in until my husband arrived at midnight. Refused to speak to him about his arrival an said it was a local hotel policy. The Lady said she was a manager. Then when asked if she could release my points so I could book a new Marriott hotel, she said not for 48 hours. Had to pay for a new Uber and move. Then they charged my credit card for 131.00 even when she would not check me in. The last minute swap ended up costing me more money and points, however The Biscayne Bay Marriott was wonderful.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank B1813WClindan
General Manager, Marketing at Element Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2024

Dear B1813WClindan,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to our service and hotel policies not meeting your expectations. Please know that guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we deeply regret that we fell short in providing you with a satisfactory experience. Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us identify areas for improvement for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Reviewed February 28, 2024 via mobile

Great Location. Friendly Staff. Clean. Jasmine at Breakfast is GREAT! Good breakfast served. We spent 5 nights and enjoyed our time. Great restaraunts around . Quiet yet central. Comfy room Good bathroom Lighting could be a bit better and brighter Goo kitchen

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Marketing at Element Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2024

Dear Steve T,

I am thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in representing our hotel and providing outstanding service to our guests. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, we hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Best,

Reviewed February 18, 2024 via mobile

I don’t readily write bad reviews but this one couldn’t be ignored. Arrived to discover pool was out of order. I’d chosen the hotel in part because of its pool - kids were excited by it. Receptionist said ‘we put a notice on our website (as if people actively browse hotel website before arriving). Shower in room didn’t work: not hot and no pressure. I asked reception twice to ask someone to look at it. But it was never fixed. Two of the four elevators didn’t work which meant it took more than 5 minutes to get a lift. Breakfast was complete chaos because the space is so badly designed. Far too many people in a space far too small.
Staff looked despondent suggesting a very badly run hotel.
Look elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Marketing at Element Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2024

Dear MPTAS,

I appreciate your business and the fact you took the time to write a review. The last thing we want to do is disappoint our guests, so I am sorry that your experience fell short of expectations. Your comfort is essential to us, and your comments will be reviewed with the staff to foster improvement. We hope you will consider a return trip as I am confident that we can do better.

Reviewed February 18, 2024 via mobile

The pool is under construction and the staff offer nothing to make up for it. I brought my family here for a birthday celebration and they wouldn’t even honor a late check out with my platinum elite status. I love Brickell, but will never stay at this dump again!

Dear Gigi G,

I'm terribly sorry for your recent experience; we certainly did not want to leave you with a poor impression. We do our very best to accommodate special requests such as late check-outs, but we only have so many available. I'm sorry we disappointed you. We are constantly working on improving the quality and service provided. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are important to us and allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2024

Thank you all for being so helpful at the valet, very professional and helpful throughout our stay. Maxwell was able to accommodate us on our first night and was a huge help, despite the expensive valet prices. We plan on staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Marketing at Element Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2024

Dear breamangrum,

As a hotelier, it's gratifying to receive positive feedback from happy guests who are interested in returning for another stay. Thank you so much for choosing Element Miami Brickell and for your kind and constructive feedback. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again anytime you visit the area.