“Tight Parking neighborhood hot spot”

Madrid Tapas y Vinos
Reserve with OpenTable
Madrid Tapas y Vinos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I dined alone here near a hotel where I was staying. The spot was tight from a parking standpoint however the food, ambiance, and lively crowd made it an enjoyable experience. This is a wine and tapas spot and my Huevos Rotos Madrid were excellent with oil fried eggs atop roasted potatoes with a mild sauce and Serrano ham to the side. Next came an order of Albondigas in a white cheese sauce and they were just plain good. A glass of Spanish wine and I was full to bursting but had to try the fresh bread with creamed cheese! One small negative is failure to accept American Express Cards. Fatal if you want upscale patrons.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Went there to get my Spanish food fix, and I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is nice, the staff very courteous and friendly, and the food, well, typical of Spain. I had some really good olives as appetizer, then moved on to some huge tostada con jamón, pulpo a la gallega (octopus), and then a flaming, cut up, Spanish sausage (quite the display). I was impressed with the variety of Spanish beers they have- Mahou, Alhambra, 1906- and the wine list is pretty loaded as well. The one thing I'd say that I would've preferred is an offering of smaller steak/meats tapas, the ones that I've seen were very large. But all in all, a very good experience, especially since they had a really nice flamenco show that night (I thought it was very comparable to the Seville shows that I've seen in the past). Fully recommended.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Great meal here - we were there as a group of about 15 people, and nothing was too much trouble. Food was of a very high standard, and the 3-piece band were excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

I got an offer from restaurants.com at work and Madrid was on their list so I got a couple of certificates. As usual got there and we ordered some croquetas, chickpeas, stuffed peppers, and beers. The service was as always great and the food excellent got some spanish omelette to go and has come creme brulee before the espresso coffee. Will be back!!!! No problem at all redeeming my certificate and the happy hour discount was there as well!!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I haven't eaten a lot of Spanish food- but after eating here I definitely will do it more often. Food was authentic. They have Spanish beer for you as well as wines and of course delicious Sangria. I had a dish that was seafood in a black rice with other spices. Because it was so black, I couldn't get a really good look at the dish. Once you took a bite, it was delicious. The rest of the family had other dishes and were equally impressed. You have to try this place.