“Good food!”

Salumeria 104
Ranked #55 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer a variety of salumi, fresh homemade pasta and an authentic Italian trattoria-style experience by Chef Angelo Masarin. Part of Graspa Group.
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Salumeria 104 is a casual Italian restaurant with a nice menu, good service, reasonable price and good wines.

AymaraGraspaGroup, Public Relations Manager at Salumeria 104, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

We hope to see you again! Thank you for the review, Beatriz.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Yesterday we had dinner here in order to celebrate my birthday. I cannot tell you how happy I was and what a great time we had. We order vitello tonnato and salumi/cheese as a starter. Then we ordered the branzino, milanese and gnocchi alla romana. Everything tasted amazing. Finally the staff brought me a tiramisu as birthday cake.
The staff here is extremely professional and nice. Simone, thanks a lot!!!!! I don't know the name of our waiter but he is always our server whenever we come here and I am absolutely happy and satisfied that is the case. No wonder this place has grown so much in the past couple of months!!! CONGRATS

Happy birthday, Carolina! Thank you for celebrating with us. We are very happy that Simone and our Salumeria 104 family were able to make your party a memorable one. Hope to see you soon. Don't forget we are opening on Miracle Mile soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

me and my husband went to this restaurant for one drink and eat something
the waitress told us the pastas are homemade . ok we decide to eat gnocchi and cavatelli al pomodoro with ricotta cheese . The sauce wasn’t good
the pasta was over cooked
I left everything I told the manager she is an Italian girl . and she said ok I’m sorry
she clean our table. And then of course we ask for the bill. We never ever go to this restaurant again . Bad stuff bad service
one start is a lot for this restaurant.
try to make good pastas and sauce please .

AymaraGraspaGroup, Public Relations Manager at Salumeria 104, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Hello, we are sorry that this was your experience at Salumeria 104 because we take pride on our house-made ingredients. We have addressed the service issue with the owner and management. We hope you give us another chance. If so, please let me know when you will be returning, and feel free to e-mail me at Aymara@graspagroup.com with any concerns. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

This was a cool find, just moving to the midtown area and nestled underneath my apartment is this hidden gem. Gustavo was our waiter and was excellent at his job, giving great service and was accommodating to all our needs. The only thing I would suggest is to offer black napkins... my black dress got white lint all over it... other than that, I already have my favorite table.

AymaraGraspaGroup, Public Relations Manager at Salumeria 104, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you!! We are so happy you fell in love with Salumeria. Gus is definitely one of our shining stars there. I already forwarded the napkin message to ownership. We appreciate the feedback! See you on Tuesdays for half off wine bottles.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We met up with our neice and her fiance for dinner here. The hostess heard that we were celebrating their engagement and they promptly brought us 4 glasses of Prosecco! Yum, nice touch! We had a cheese and fried green tomato appetizer with 3 different types of Proscuitto. Delisioso! 3 of us elected to have the special filet mignon which were perfectly prepared. I had the Porchetta, crispy pork belly wrapped pork loin with green beans and fingerling potatoes. Fabulous. Don't forget a dessert like their Tiramasu. Our server was wonderful and she helped us enjoy our evening.
We loved this place and highly recommend it.

Been to Salumeria 104? Share your experiences!