“Crequetas the best in miami. ”

Casa Juan Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

There are a lot of things you can say about this please ,start on the person would take care of you and at the entrance (hostess ) and also the food is awesome and perfect service temperature of the food are perfect, the croquetas are the best. The service by the window it’s kind awful But everything else is nice nice temperature and the environment is awesome.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

This is a message for the owner:

I just called and got the manager but she clearly does not know how to retain customers. I'm very upset because I have ordered delivery here for a long time and very frequently but never had an issue until today. I ordered a sandwich and two drinks but only received the drinks. When I called to explain what happened to the "manager" she didn't even say sorry for the inconvenience. I understand that sometimes people can make mistakes while taking the order but what really got me upset is that the "manager" (Isabel) didn't even care about what happened and was going to charge me again when they were the ones who made the mistake. Horrible customer service !!!!!!! Congratulation you just lost a good and frequent customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give you one star rating because there is no -5 star.....

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended for the airport shuttle driver, the location doesn't look like much the inside is nice, we were at family of 4. We arrived around 9 pm and the employees were very unpleased with our presence, one of them was on the phone abd roll his eyes at us, our server was also very unpleasant lok upset to serve us, he was rushing us and never made a recommendation. The food was good but i would not recommend this place if you are looking for good service. The manager on duty was giving us the angry face once we asked for the check the server was unhappy with his tip and started talking bad about us with his team. Horrible costumer service.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Called in here for a bite to eat with my wife and two friends. Don't let the facade put you off, the food is excellent. We walked here from the Hilton Blue Lagoon hotel, but got an Uber back due to the amount we had ate. After ordering drinks two of us ordered the Cuban sandwiches, my wife ordered the meatballs and the fourth person ordered a fish dish. All the food was really tasty and well cooked. The meatballs were amazing, full of flavour. The waiting staff were really good, answering questions about the food. Be prepared all you Brits, cos the sandwiches were HUGE.
Overall a good meal and reasonably priced

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Just checked in at Hampton inn across the road from the mall. Had 3 choices.menu outside looked reasonable we know cuban food is always good there was a lineup for takeout and had ample seating inside with many locals eating and talking. The lady sent an English speaking waiter and I ordered the pork with yellow rice special my wife the chicken. Massive portions for both my pork was very tender and tasty.my wife shouldve had what I had or the beef I believe.