“Good churrasco steak”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family owned and operated, Latin Cafe combines classic dishes from Abuela Clara and Abuela Juanita's kitchens with the chef's culinary education in Madrid, Spain and Havana, Cuba. Latin Cafe features a casual yet flavor filled cuisine offering traditional favorites, as well as fresh seafood options and antipasti plates. Always handmade, always fresh.
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

I ordered the churrasco and it was a lot of food. The smashed plantains with pork was not very good. The servers were very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2016
Eric C, Owner at Latin Cafe 2000, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Had breakfast 5 days in a row....Scrambled with ham and hash browns cooked perfectly. Nice Cuban toast and Cuban coffee was perfect. All this for $8 bucks after tip....Don't miss this spot, across the street from Crown Plaza..

Date of visit: September 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your visit with us! We hope to see you back again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed September 23, 2016

The fish entre was good, the service was good, the salad had no flavor. The server was almost too attentive, I got the feeling we were being rushed so they could seat more guests. This appears to be a very popular Latin restaurant close the MIA.

Date of visit: August 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled on this great find because it was across the street from the hotel not knowing much about it. I asked our server about the croquettes and she raved so we ordered 4, they were delicious! I then got the Miami Cuban sandwich and it was enormous, and after the first bite I was in love!! Our server was super friendly and very informative and everything came out super fast and hot!
We love it so much that we had to come back for breakfast. I had pancakes and I swear they were the very best I have ever had! Everything was hot, fresh and fast! We are coming back to this place EVERY TIME we come back to Miami!

Date of visit: September 2016

We're glad you really enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again! :)

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I was in miami for the evening and this place was across the street from my hotel. I sat at the counter, service was prompt and friendly. I had the chicken soup and the Cameron's ajillo. Both were very good. The prices were extremely reasonable. I will go back.

Date of visit: September 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Been to Latin Cafe 2000? Share your experiences!