“Always A Good Choice”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Family owned and operated, Latin Cafe combines classic dishes from Abuela Clara and Abuela Juanita's kitchens with the chef's culinary education in Madrid, Spain and Havana, Cuba. Latin Cafe features a casual yet flavor filled cuisine offering traditional favorites, as well as fresh seafood options and antipasti plates. Always handmade, always fresh.
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for years either before or after flights at MIA. The food is always good and the prices reasonable. As the name implies the menu is Cuban and the selection extensive. Service has always been prompt and efficient. On my last visit I had the Grilled Chicken Churasco style. Very tasty and served with two sides. Worth a visit!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Delicious cuban food.
Love the coffee & tamales.
Friendly & fast service
Great menu with alot of variety.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I love Cuban food. My family and I were in Miami for a few days so we went into little Havana and had dinner one night. We tried the sampler plate with plantain and pork. It was good. The kids had chicken dishes and I had the roast pork with beans. Mine was delicious. My wife and I both had beers and the kids got milk shakes. Service was good and the food was good. I would eat here again.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed across the street from this place, saw that it got good reviews & decided to try it. They did not disappoint! Yummy!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Very good service and food was excellent Cuban Sandwich always is good for a lunch cafe con leche and ham croquettes was very good.
Service was great and Ana Iris was very friendly and she did excellent.

Been to Latin Cafe 2000? Share your experiences!