19 people are viewing this hotel
travelup.comUS$406
Expedia.comUS$413
PricelineUS$413
3,600 results
All reviews conrad miami conrad hotel the financial district the ground floor diamond member bay view south beach beautiful hotel guest rooms key biscayne biscayne bay rooftop pool valet service an upgrade valet parking elevator brickell
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2021

I was lit at the bar. Carlos and Jessica backed it heavy! They’re really cool people and respectful, I would definitely come here again. I felt very comfortable and enjoy every moment of their service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank B3455ORbryann
Reviewed August 7, 2021

Great drinks, excellent service and fun staff! Really enjoyed the view on the rooftop. I had the peach mojito and it was the best drink ever! The food was also delicious. Himalayan fries with garlic aioli was my favorite. I would definitely recommend to check them out

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 212diannat
Reviewed August 6, 2021

Jessica and Carlos are incredibly friendly, great service and recommended the best tequila for us while we were staying at Conrad Miami. The pool bar is the place to be! Highly recommend for a relaxing, fun time!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snic14
Reviewed August 6, 2021

I had a remarkable and spontaneous at Conrad. Carlos Rodriguez a heaven sent and professional waiter. He provided me an excellent service and amazing food option. He is worthy of a promotion due to his attentive and professional demeanor. I will disappointed the next time I come if Carlos Rodriguez does not receive a promotion.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank O1238SPmarvind
Reviewed August 5, 2021

Nothing to say but come to the best hotel in Miami ! Come if you have free time for the best hospitality, company and family time. Pool is beautiful, good food and great people , soft and clean rooms.

Trip type: Travelled on business