“Great service and really delicious food!”
Review of Fiorito

Fiorito
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I've been here several times already and typically don't return to places unless I really really like them. Everything here is delicious and very flavorful. The fried provolone with sausage is always a stable for me here and I always have to get the corn and cheese empanada. Absolutely love it have nothing but good things to say about this place for lunch or dinner I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

The service was quite ok, but it was to pricey and the food wasn't even that good, I wouldn't go again, it was way too crowded and the tables were small we felt so uncomfortable

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We have been to Fiorito a few times now and I finally decided to post. We have tried the meat, chorizo with provoleta, beet salad, and of course, flan with caramel, for dessert. As always, the food and service were excellent. Friendly staff and meals affordable. They have free valet parking. You can park in the lot or on the street. It does remind me of Buenos Aires and its quaint bistros. The staff is very welcoming and you will feel right at home, even if you are not from Buenos Aires.

1  Thank whatsbeyondmyhorizon
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I use to go to Fiorito every week and all i can say is the food and staff make myself feel like at home. Prime Vacio to die for. Porcini mushroom Ravioli amazing. Well, don’t forget to dig in on the homemade sweets to finish the night. Thank you Fiorito

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Went there last night and everything was great! The food was amazing ! The octopus, beet salad, and provoleta were definitely my favorite!! They don’t have a kids menu. But, my kids shared the churrasco and pasta and were happy!
Dessert was also delicious!! Will definitely come back! Had a great time with my family and friend!

Been to Fiorito? Share your experiences!